Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Bushy (female)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Trimmed (female)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaved (female)

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Bushy. I'll never have sexual intercourse and I need to compensate for my lack of hair elsewhere. Plus, it's a shining golden mesh of beauty that needs no improvement.

To shave or to cut, the hairs of a nut, I consider to be nuts. I'd rather spill some red guts.

I don't interfere with my pubic hairs; they're sacred to me. I will clean them and take good care of them, but never ever cut or shave them. I'm too manly to do that. I value my ballbeard. My dick does not want it's hairs messed with, and neither do I. :fu:

98 views and 8 replies all from dudes. You guys must be really interested in knowing the grooming habits of the male specimen from this internet community.

To shave or to cut, the hairs of a nut, I consider to be nuts. I'd rather spill some red guts.

I don't interfere with my pubic hairs; they're sacred to me. I will clean them and take good care of them, but never ever cut or shave them. I'm too manly to do that. I value my ballbeard. My dick does not want it's hairs messed with, and neither do I. :fu:

I don't see how it's manly. Women have hair down there as well. I wouldn't say I like women shaved because it's "more feminine." I like it because it makes oral better and it gives a better view of her goods.

Guys viewing this are doing so to find responses from females. Dirty fuckers....

On athe side note, what is it girls? Shaved? Or is there fluff on the muff?!

We need more women's responses, because as of now, the only female vote is for 'bushy,' and I can't abide that.