The Official Lord G Poll

Should Lord G Be Kicked Out of the Boards?

• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
ThraxMan had the same idea as Thra:rofl:ude!
Of course I voted to kick him off, because he comes here to tell us Anthrax SUCKS, then claims he's a fan, even though he thinks their last few albums suck, and then he insults us.
The truth is, he ONLY comes here to start shit.
I reported a few of his posts to (as of yet) no avail.
Someone ban this guy, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i voted no because he should be the resident faggot
everyone could take out their homosexual urges on him
i think this would be good for people around here, since the faggotry is strong here these days

I'd rather this thread were deleted than his...I don't agree with his opinions, but I don't agree with the opinions of very many people on this board. It is a very childish board at times; I was just starting to think it was coming around, then the whole Metallica bs happened, now this. Oh well, I guess I'll just come here less often.

I disagree Thraxdude, I think Lord G should be as welcome here as anybody else. Lord G got angry with us for geting angry with him. Personally, I enjoyed his rants about Metallica he had some very relevant points.

I abstain from the voting. Having a debate on issues is fine, we don't all need to come to a consensus here, and SOME of his arguments have been argued logically.

However, insulting people personally isn't something that any of us should have to tolerate.