Vote: Next Discography to Rank

Which band's/bands' discography/discographies would you like to rank next?

• Slayer

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Megadeth

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Death

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Immolation

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Incantation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bathory

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Darkthrone

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Burzum

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Candlemass

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
of course i remember, im 33. And tbh i didnt begin to fully appreciate those later albums until i got much older. But i remember what you're describing happening with Human, not Spiritual Healing. Although some of the whining and complaints did start after SH was released.

Human and Individual Thought Patterns still ranked at the bottom of their discography for me. That being said they're one of my all time favorite bands and i like pretty much everything they've done.

I have it Leprosy(5/5) > Symbolic(5/5) > Scream Bloody Gore(5/5)> Spiritual Healing(4.5/5) > The Sound of Perseverance(4.5/5) > Human(4/5) > Individual Thought Patterns(4/5)

ha you can't really try to say you were listening to Death at 6 or 7 - you can't don't be a knob
lm 43 so, l can say that l was listening to Death at 16... i was
but no man. when SH came out, people were saying change the name Chuck, you are just not brutal anymore
l kinda could see what they were saying, but hell, to me Death were still plenty brutal
old chuck was progressing,,,a horrid thought to a lot of DM fans who wanted SBG or Leprosy again, same as ......(loads of fucking bands)

i didnt say i was listening to Death at 6 or 7. I dont know why some of you seem to be having trouble processing that post. And i dunno, maybe some of you guys started listening to metal when you got much older, but I've stated numerous times how i started off. Shit, I had worn out my original copy of Metllica's One by the time i was 9-10. I didnt get into death metal until i was a teen.

And btw i was already ordering albums from Columbia House(11 tapes for 1 cent) around that age(7-8) and was indeed listening to what was being played around me, which was metal 99% of the time. So yeah

when SH came out, people were saying change the name Chuck, you are just not brutal anymore

like i said, i remember that happening with Human.

Sirjack: do you remember when Spiritual Healing came out
TB: of course i remember, im 33. And tbh i didnt begin to fully appreciate those later albums until i got much older.
Krow: So you were born around 1984 and were listening to Death when you were 6-7 years old?
TB: correct, i as born in 84
Sirjack: ha you can't really try to say you were listening to Death at 6 or 7 - you can't don't be a knob
TB: i didnt say i was listening to Death at 6 or 7

wot

.... hmmmm. yes, i can see why you're having trouble with that, but others? And i like how you're leaving parts of those comments out at your own convenience, but your autism still prevailed.

Yes i am 33, and yes i remember when those albums came out and what was being said about them. Im not trying to sirjack is wrong or anything, just saying what i remember.

"YOU LISTENED TO DEATH AT 6-7????" No, i did not listen to Death when i was 6 or 7. Are you asking me if i had heard them before at that age?

Last edited:
Full context, extra emphasis on the "and" which indicates you were saying you were listening to Death at age 6-7, AND you overheard your cousins shitting on post-Spiritual Healing Death and yaddayadda:

So you were born around 1984 and were listening to Death when you were 6-7 years old?

@Krow correct, i as born in 84, and yes i remember all of my older cousins(the ones that ive also mentioned numerous times for being one of the main reasons that i got into metal) talking shit about Human and SH. Some of them still do.

But since you're trying to be the little bitch that you are, how about i ask you this? Who was it that told you about Black Magick SS? Was it the same person that annihlated you on the NWN boards and almost had you banned? Anyway, dont forget that your were masturbating to deathcore when i joined these forums. whitehcapel for life bruh

... thank you for once again confirming my previous post about your autism. So you read a post where i said "yes, i remember my cousins talking shit about those albums" to "yes, i was listening to Death at 6-7"

But like i said, were you asking me if i had heard Death at that age yet? :lol: That would be a pretty funny question imo(as in of course i had). Here, let ask you another question. How old were you when your stepfather sat you on his lap and played you his first kings x album and turned you into the "man" that you are today?

Krow explicitly asked you if you were listening to Death at age 6-7 and you said yes. It doesn't get any plainer than that.

I was ~15 or so when my dad first introduced me to King's X. My dad was obviously fine with me listening to heavier music since he owned all the CDs, but he was concerned that going to bed with Metallica or Testament blaring could interfere with my sleep or studies, so he handed me Dogman and (Satriani's) The Extremist. I turned the former off after about 30 seconds.

Krow explicitly asked you if you were listening to Death at age 6-7 and you said yes. It doesn't get any plainer than that.
:lol: are you that fucked in the head?

@Krow correct, i as born in 84
yeeeessss. iiiii wwwwaaaaassss booooorrrrrnnn iiiiinnnn 84. her der der

yes i remember all of my older cousins(the ones that ive also mentioned numerous times for being one of the main reasons that i got into metal) talking shit about Human and SH. Some of them still do.
pointing out exactly what i meant in response to sirjack.

but here let me make this easier for you. yes, i had heard them hundreds if not thousands of times already at that age. Where they a band i listened to? No. Do i hear all kinds of garbage on the tv and radio? yes. Is that stuff that i listen to? no. Can i get any more elementary here? lol, that inbred herpetyderpety blood runs real strong in you boy.

edit: and at 15 i had more metal tapes and cd's than you did dildos and buttplugs.

OK, so putting aside your often-illegible writing, you weren't listening to Death, you just happen to strongly remember the conversations of your older cousins talking about music down to the specific level of individual albums and the moniker of a band that you didn't even listen to. I mean, when I was 5 and my family moved to San Diego, I remember the movers doing something in the kitchen, talking about Madonna and something about her then-new album, probably listening to a song on the radio, but I sure as fuck don't remember in high-resolution detail how they felt it compared to the rest of her discography or how it affected her title of Queen of Pop or anything like that.

And my parents wouldn't allow me to buy my first dildo until I was 18 so that doesn't say much.

:lol: it wasn't "a conversation" you dumb, dumb excuse of a human being. The way you interpret some of these posts is truly amazing. Honest question, have you been diagnosed yet?

edit: oh and i had a madonna album on tape that ended up in my collection. And yes at around that age too! So you can technically say i was listening to Madonna before death metal, lmao.

edit: oh and the speed of your editing amazes me at times. Your post originally said "A conversation" not "conversations"

Last edited:
So your Armenian older cousins weren't actually talking together about Death, there was no conversation, they would simply stand shoulder-to-shoulder and bark "EVIL CHUCK IS DEAD!", "NEW DEATH IS WEAK!", etc madly, perhaps with blindfolds over them, not knowing when non-Evil Chuck was going to pull the trigger like the glorious Ottoman commander he was. I understand why you're so touchy about people making fun of it.

source.gif

If you have a metalhead family, it's not shocking at all to think that a little kid could grow up hearing death metal. Just because you faggots didn't discover anything cool until your parents got you a computer with the Internet. :tickled:

I was like 7 when I first heard hardcore hip hop.

As much as I love and adore Saint Vitus, nah skip them. Their albums are all fairly interchangeable in quality anyway.

If you have a metalhead family, it's not shocking at all to think that a little kid could grow up hearing death metal. Just because you faggots didn't discover anything cool until your parents got you a computer with the Internet. :tickled:

This is not that far fetched. I'm in the same age range as sirjack, I can remember clearly being 7/8 years old and watching my brothers band play in my parents basement. By the time I was 10 I was tape trading locally. Ironically due to the internet my brothers band developed a small following......20 years later :tickled:

I'm not saying I don't get it, I was exposed to metal from birth as well (inb4 "Yeah, lead paint"), TechBabe is just struggling very hard to convey his thoughts in words in a way that doesn't make them appear contradictory. I have home videos from when I was 5, we used to do stuff with my dad where he'd blast Megadeth or Judas Priest and stuff and we'd run around batshit with Nerf guns and whatnot. fwiw I didn't pay much attention to the music back then, I was more into my favorite video game music plus whatever was on the radio (mostly pop punk and grunge).