Vote: Next Discography to Rank

Which band's/bands' discography/discographies would you like to rank next?

• Slayer

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Megadeth

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Death

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Immolation

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Incantation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bathory

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Darkthrone

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Burzum

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Candlemass

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bet those home videos don't even exist.

tumblr_mlvp54Uai21sp192xo1_r1_500.gif

:lol: The fact that i needed to break down and spoon feed a rather basic statement to you is very telling ...

inbr.gif

well i am a bit retarded sometimes but l get what you're saying now...you didn't specifically pick a Death album from the rack of discs and choose to play it...it was already being played by your relatives etc
my older brother was a massive early U2 fan and punk fan so l grew up around the same age - 7-8, hearing the Pistols, The Saints etc
l honestly though Heavy Metal was a band for a year or so!

well i am a bit retarded sometimes but l get what you're saying now...you didn't specifically pick a Death album from the rack of discs and choose to play it...it was already being played by your relatives etc
my older brother was a massive early U2 fan and punk fan so l grew up around the same age - 7-8, hearing the Pistols, The Saints etc
l honestly though Heavy Metal was a band for a year or so!

... ha, as weird as it sounds one of those same cousins was also a U2 fan. He tried playing me some songs off of achtung baby(if thats what the album was called) and i looked at him in complete disappointment. He acts like that day never happened. :lol:

and the funny thing is you have an article about Russians claiming that others were gay/boy fuckers and whatnot? :lol: the only other ethnicity that has probably plugged more butts throughout history are the current inbred "whitefolks" of today. In other words, the same blood that you have running through your veins. we see it on the news every single day.

Don't get my wrong, i might be your daddy but i am not your father. And if you were my son ... there would be two choices only, and i dont think you'd like either one.

... ha, as weird as it sounds one of those same cousins was also a U2 fan. He tried playing me some songs off of achtung baby(if thats what the album was called) and i looked at him in complete disappointment. He acts like that day never happened. :lol:

Actually l quite like the first 3 U2 records it's just when they decided to go very commercial that l fell off the friends list.
Achtung Baby was a number of years after that

... you were a pretty big 5 year old, bruh. And i bet your voice hasn't changed a bit.

Are you seriously implying that I'm lying about being 5 in that video and that I'm actually 6 or something? lmao

I was raised on Looney Tunes but since then my lisp has gone from Elmer Fudd to the Pink Panther

EDIT: I mean Snagglepuss

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG