Vote: Next Discography to Rank

Which band's/bands' discography/discographies would you like to rank next?

• Slayer

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Megadeth

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Death

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Immolation

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Incantation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bathory

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Darkthrone

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Burzum

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Candlemass

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crimsonfloyd

Apr 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
Visit site
So the "Metallica's Discography Ranked" poll closes tomorrow. I'd like to open up the next round to popular vote. Vote for up to three options. If you choose "Other" please specify the band in a post. Whichever gets the most votes will be the next thread.

The poll will close in 4 days.

They wouldn't be my favorite choices but Slayer, Megadeth, or Death are probably the right choices.

Wouldn't participate in any of these, it's all death/black/thrash except for Candlemass who I just don't care for past the debut. I don't know if they are popular enough to make a poll like this work but I would like to see a Manilla Road one.

Wouldn't participate in any of these, it's all death/black/thrash except for Candlemass who I just don't care for past the debut. I don't know if they are popular enough to make a poll like this work but I would like to see a Manilla Road one.

You don't like any death black or thrash?

So far we've done three traditional and one thrash. I think variety is a good idea, but yeah, eventually Manilla Road would be fun. I haven't heard most of their post-reunion stuff, so it'd be a good chance for me personally to learn about what they've been up to.

Oh I agree, I'm not objecting to any of these bands being next up. I just won't personally participate because I don't know their discographies.

You don't like any death black or thrash?

Not enough to explore the entirety of any band's discography. The only prolific bands within those genres I've heard everything or close to everything by are The Chasm, Voivod and Sigh.

Manilla Road is a bad idea. Most of their discography is not on Spotify, and at least one of their albums, Spiral Castle, has none of their songs even on Youtube. It's a good thing I own that album, as it's definitely worth checking out, but those who don't have it shouldn't have to resort to piracy in order to partake in the game.

Reactions: CiG
people listen to metal on spotify? legit surprised

but Spiral Castle is up to 2 songs on the tube! their 2nd or 3rd best outside the major 4 imo!

Reactions: CiG
Megadeth we already know what #1 , 2? and last will be.

Death I have no idea what will happen, some people prefer their early material and some prefer their later. I like both. How will we rank them? It'd be the more interesting of the two front runners right now