Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Bushy (female)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Trimmed (female)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaved (female)

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
I do see the appeal of that, since it would make shit flow more easily, without getting stuck. But it's hard to see back there, so I'm not going to attempt it.

I do see the appeal of that, since it would make shit flow more easily, without getting stuck. But it's hard to see back there, so I'm not going to attempt it.

Getting stuck? You must have an incredibly hairy ass. I do it because sometimes the hairs get loose and start rubbing up against my anus. And there is no need to see anything; I pinch a patch with my fingers and pull, wash violently with bar soap to help dry out and kill follicles, and repeat several times.

Getting stuck? You must have an incredibly hairy ass. I do it because sometimes the hairs get loose and start rubbing up against my anus. And there is no need to see anything; I pinch a patch with my fingers and pull, wash violently with bar soap to help dry out and kill follicles, and repeat several times.

:lol:

I really dislike the way quite a few men/women talk about this issue in regards to women. Some act like preferring a clean shaven girl is akin to liking pre-pubescent girls. If that's the mindset, it's logically inconsistent to enjoy smooth legs or armpits and yet insist that a smooth vaginal area is somehow distasteful. Now, to just admit to an aesthetic preference is fine. But to project that into a pathology on other people is weird. There's not a thing wrong with preferring a cleanly shaven woman, and it's weird when men or women suggest otherwise.

I really dislike the way quite a few men/women talk about this issue in regards to women. Some act like preferring a clean shaven girl is akin to liking pre-pubescent girls. If that's the mindset, it's logically inconsistent to enjoy smooth legs or armpits and yet insist that a smooth vaginal area is somehow distasteful. Now, to just admit to an aesthetic preference is fine. But to project that into a pathology on other people is weird. There's not a thing wrong with preferring a cleanly shaven woman, and it's weird when men or women suggest otherwise.

lolwut? At this point American society has clearly gone in the opposite direction. Maybe this is a Japanese thing and that explains why their women always have such a pubic presence, although in their case it's kind of a necessity since they look pre-pubescent all the same.

There are a lot of conservative types who find the current preference for shaving to be unusual. If anything the hipster generation is swinging that way too, with a lot of chicks not shaving anything at all. That's at least logically consistent.

brb, trying to find a free source for 'Pubes in politics: the right-wing stigma against personal hygiene and their psychosexual roots'.

I do not have a Bush. I have some hair on my stomach and a trail down to my dick and only have to shave around it occasionally. My hair stops growing and always stays the same length. So I rarely shave. I have facial hair also. I really do not have any desire to look like I am still 16.

No, I was just putting in my two cents because you guys are faggots :)

We're fags because you and other women are uptight ?, the difference between us and women is that we don't give a fuck.

Have you ever seen a Greek statue or Renaissance nude (or any period of fine art until recent times) that represented female pubic hair? It's been practiced for millennia. I recall reading a work by Apuleius (2nd century CE) where he detailed a sex scene in which the female partner was "depilated."