Put your name on the list!

Kalabalik

Apr 5, 2003
Belgium
Visit site
So...

Dan Swanö;7254225 said:
It´s funny that u guys get into this discussion, because it is actually a dream of mine to have an interaction with you guys and together we make cool coverversions or re-recordings of old stuff of mine. Each member of the "club" pay a bit of cash to PayPal (The more members, the less amount per person) and once the voting is ready for which song gets the "treatment" I book a day in my own studio and record this song. Then I send each member a high-res MP3 and who ever "leaks" this song will have the wrath of all the other members!!!

This thread is not official in any way, I have no connection to Dan, apart from being a big fan of his :D This is just out of curiosity: who would be willing to pay for this, if such a thing ever were to happen?

1. The Usurper

So...

This thread is not official in any way, I have no connection to Dan, apart from being a big fan of his :D This is just out of curiosity: who would be willing to pay for this, if such a thing ever were to happen?

1. The Usurper
2. Jimbob

It would really depend on how much and I don't have a paypal account but would be willing to set one up

1. The Usurper
2. Jimbob
3. DinoB

1. The Usurper
2. Jimbob
3. DinoB
4. AlexGuinness
5. Deadlift
6. Ruun
7. jkk

Doesn't really matter wich song for me. Maybe Dan could choose one song and we can choose 1 or 2. I would happily pay 5 Euro or something for that (20 Euro if i get a shirt:)).

1. The Usurper
2. Jimbob
3. DinoB
4. AlexGuinness
5. Deadlift
6. Ruun
7. jkk
8. rushanne
9. Joyful Sorrow
10. the fiend

Money isn't a problem for me when it comes to Dan.

1. The Usurper
2. Jimbob
3. DinoB
4. AlexGuinness
5. Deadlift
6. Ruun
7. jkk
8. rushanne
9. Joyful Sorrow
10. the fiend
11. Earthbound

1. The Usurper
2. Jimbob
3. DinoB
4. AlexGuinness
5. Deadlift
6. Ruun
7. jkk
8. rushanne
9. Joyful Sorrow
10. the fiend
11. Earthbound
12. Uncreation

It'd be more fun if you all put down how much you're prepared to chip in next to your names, like some kind of twisted auction of Dan-love ;)

1. The Usurper
2. Jimbob
3. DinoB
4. AlexGuinness
5. Deadlift
6. Ruun
7. jkk
8. rushanne
9. Joyful Sorrow
10. the fiend
11. Earthbound
12. Uncreation
13. mylovedenied
14. Beesson6606

Obviously that depends of how much are we talking about. But I don't believe that it will be an insane amount of money, so count me in.

1. The Usurper
2. Jimbob
3. DinoB
4. AlexGuinness
5. Deadlift
6. Ruun
7. jkk
8. rushanne
9. Joyful Sorrow
10. the fiend
11. Earthbound
12. Uncreation