Pyramaze slayed me at PPVII

trentdk

Sep 20, 2005
Charleston, SC, USA
Man you guys were awesome. Each one of you rocked. I loved the intro... that was great lol. You and mercenary were my favorite performances.

Jonah, you slayed the keys! I wish all the keyboardist would tilt it foward like that.

I was standing right behind you, Trent, and I agree 100% - Pyramaze was really great last night. The sound was just right and I could tell that the guys were really floored by the great response of the crowd!

Pyramaze was a HUGE surprise. I really loved their set and the crowd reaction was awesome. I don't even think that most of the other bands playing got FIVE chants like Pyramaze did!

Hey, I got to watch from up front- ha ha! It's hard to get the full effect when you're standing in front of the bass speaker though....I'll have to wait for the DVD I guess. Too bad you didn't go Iced Dog. After all, YOU are the one who got me listening to them!

haha, good luck man...ya never know, all it takes is one disc jockey who actually has some freedom to play what he wants, and then BAM, airplay and people calling in requesting and creating interest.

Iced Dog said:
haha, good luck man...ya never know, all it takes is one disc jockey who actually has some freedom to play what he wants, and then BAM, airplay and people calling in requesting and creating interest.

Very true, but you guys can help by requesting our music out there,
spread the word, spread the interest, infect the world with the Pyravirus!:headbang:

It's never too late to praise Pyramaze for the killer PPVII performace! Seriously guys, it was amazing. Seemed like a split second after an eon of waiting, but well worth every second! :p

Iced Dog said:
I just realized, no one has posted the setlist from ProgPower (unless I missed it somewhere)...so what did our beloved Pyramaze play?? (and can expect to see on the DVD) :kickass:
Boy, you're testing me Nate. I remember that they started out with The Birth and the intro to it, but they didn't play The Journey :mad: which is the song I wanted to hear the most. None of the songs with female vocals were played either, and no cover songs. I was hoping for maybe a Maiden cover- ha ha! But, hey, you can expect to see ME on the DVD!

Iced Dog said:
I just realized, no one has posted the setlist from ProgPower (unless I missed it somewhere)...so what did our beloved Pyramaze play?? (and can expect to see on the DVD) :kickass:
Boy, you're testing me Nate. I remember that they started out with The Birth and the intro to it, but they didn't play The Journey :mad: which is the song I wanted to hear the most. None of the songs with female vocals were played either, and no cover songs. I was hoping for maybe a Maiden cover- ha ha! But, hey, you can expect to see ME on the DVD :headbang: