Pyrus gets eloquent and bitter on the subject of love

Cool Pyrus!!
I loved it!!!
Love is weird..but when love is the dealer? I'm addicted!!
Don't ever give up on it, just belieeeve..when you can't believe anymooooore... ;)
Man, my heart's on a mission..i just send it away!!
You got a few very true points over there!
I think you do believe in love..maybe not at the moment but you sure know what it is!!

xxx Iris xxx

Whenever I get in such moods, I remind myself it's nothing but chemicals messing with my brain. And then if you really think philosophically about this and drink a few beers too, it just seems silly and it goes away. You have to be cynical about things to survive man.

Can't do that either. It growls when another man comes near it, if it's clothed or not... Mean fucker.

I do, yes. A friend and I are writing a book called Pantheon, which examines the concept of "What if all dieties existed because enough people wished them to be? What would happen?"

Guaranteed not to be a happy ending.

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
I do, yes. A friend and I are writing a book called Pantheon, which examines the concept of "What if all dieties existed because enough people wished them to be? What would happen?"

Guaranteed not to be a happy ending.

Sounds very Terry Pratchett there, NoLordy. Some of his Discworld novels deal with the idea that most gods only exist because humans believe in them. This is the main themes behind hsi books Small Gods & Hogswatch. Both very funny and very eye opening to the nature of human belief.
But good luck to you, NoLordy, on completing your book. I's try to keep my's eyes out for in the coming years.

And ya'll never would guess, but The Pimp is an accomplished writer too.
I's is currently working on a novel called Love's Own Hypocrisy and I's has written over 230 pages of it.
The novel itself deals with love (as the title says) but with the different views of love that exist out there. It also deals with the hypocritical nature of people as seen through the two main charcters, Isaiah & Eilene.
Isaish is a man who is filled so much passion and emotion, but cannot display or express them. And Eilene is a woman is physically incredibly strong, but emotionally very weak and has to cling to people in order to fel good abotu herself.
I's would set up a sample page somewhere on the web, but I's can't be arsed setting all that shit up and transfuring my's work off my's old Mac Classic + and reformating it so it looks all nice and shit.
But I's could always have some type up a sample page in the future if ya'll want to chekc out my's work.

Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack