Pyrus gets eloquent and bitter on the subject of love

todays world cannot be bought with mangos renewable source, we would spend our dayss harvesting fruit. OK we are earning our pay. but then everything else gets avoided. Oversaturation of the money disrupts the economy , and then we just sit with our thumbs up our asses on a mound of mangos . we couldnt spend it because the World's machines have been converted by bolo wearing tycoons into mango harvestors, so nothing else is in production.

this may work int he past . but our evolving GREED will always be our demise.

-DmV-

OH HEY

thanks I knew there was something i had to be missing

but still... everyone would just want Mangos??

a Slave economy, and the rich get fatter on sweet mangos, without a fear of scurvy.

uh oh , the more i think about it, the more sensible it becomes.

-DmV-

But the more the rich eat the poorer they become!
Equality at last.
Everyone becomes healthier due to more fruit. Builder have more work as banks are now giant freezer complexes.

No-one steals on a small scale because you cant get away with much.

The only problem may be the insurrectionist ORANGE CULT who hate the mango way of life!

Mango's just simply rule, that's all!!
But..olives can be pretty neat, too!!
:headbang:

xxx Iris xxx

Olives are sexy-food!!
and i do like the taste!
BUt..mango's still rule!!

xxx Iris xxx

I'd rather put my teeth in an olive then in Dani Filth!
Just not my type!

xxx Iris xxx

I can do an amazing trick, just watch. *scoots away from desk and stands up and walks away from the computer* See, that was amazing. And even more amazing is that I am typing while away from the computer. Now that deserves a cookie. In fact, I think I'll give myself one. *bakes a cookie, munches on it* Arrghh, disgusting. That was a bad idea.

And another trick that I just did, that you might of noticed if you paid close attention to what I just did, is that I totally ignored all comments on this 3rd page. Amazing, I think so.

I'm in a good mood, actually!
and well, it looks like i'm still in the negotiating stage. :dopey:

xxx Iris xxx

that's not so good, no compromises is better. but then again, me myself and I in this game called life.....

good luck...