Q&A - the big thread

just not to be rude towards BurninAngel:

A: I guess no one know about € currency here, sorry :cry:

ok, now about the Goonies question:

A: Goonies is awesome, one of the best movies I've ever seen!! and yes, there's been a lot of rumors lately about the making of a sequel... the sad thing is that the actress who played Mama Fratelli died of throat cancer :cry: and the guy who played Sloth is also deceased :cry:

Q: do you think that making a sequel to the Goonies movie is a good thing? I mean, Goonies is such a classic, such a sweet "childhood" movie, don't you sometimes fear they may spoil the story?

A: hmmmm personally I think its a bad idea but i would see it at the theatre anyway if they DID make one

Q: Who here loves that movie so much they went out and bought the DVD?

A: if I had a DVD player, I'd surely have bought it man!! I mean, the DVD has a special feature where you can watch the whole cast watching the movie and commenting on it!!! W O W!!!! :eek:

Q: have you played the Goonies game for the MSX computer?? it rocks!!

Originally posted by BurningAngel
Real Fender Stratocaster, i have already a squier and it sucks!!:p
And 1€ is about 1$..:)

depends on the model, you want to buy. there are cheaper ones out there, but also more expensive ones

check out the list here, it may help you

Originally posted by BurningAngel

But thats a really good one.. I've tried it now few times..:p
well, i might check out some alternatives, and then, if this is definatley the one, buy it. However, the descision is up to you :)

did they make chocolates from the guy?? pfft...
A: i sure as hell haven't...

Q: did anyone else realized that when someone asks a question here it's usually directed to everyone but only one person gets to reply to it and automatically changes the question? this is crap :p

A: we should have some kind of a branching system, we could numerate our questions and when you reply to something you say what question # you're replying to...

Q: how many of you think i'm sober? :p j/k