Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Either. Anything with caffiene is good.

Q: What is your favourite kind of bat (the flying rodent that is)?

Originally posted by enitharmon
A: Not until now

Q: Do you like kids?

A: Depends. I don't mind them but when they stare at me becuase of my hair and facial hair i get pissed off, and when they start screaming and not doing what their told (like "don't touch my hair or i WILL kill you" then they touch/grab your hair or something like that)

Q: Do you think you are/would be a good parent?

A. I don't think I would be, if I got a child now, but I have time to learn...
Q. Do you want to have children?

A: Marriage is a christian act, in which I do not believe in or feel sympathy for.. My answer is therefore no!!! (Marriage is only used nowadays to get money when a partner dies or wants a devource)...

Q: What´s your religion or out-look on life?

Originally posted by ~UlvedaL~
A: Marriage is a christian act, in which I do not believe in or feel sympathy for.. My answer is therefore no!!! (Marriage is only used nowadays to get money when a partner dies or wants a devource)...

Q: What´s your religion or out-look on life?

A: I'm not really sure what to call myself. My religious beliefs tend to fall under that of Pagan or Wiccan, although no specific tradition, at least not yet. As for my out-look on life, well, i just believe you should follow your heart and your dreams, while following the words in my signature.

Q: do you believe in ghosts?

A: Sweden, as most of the cool metal bands and cute guys are from there. ;)

Q: What is your favourite drink?

A: Dewers & Coke

Q: When is the new beginning, and the end of this sad madrigal? :heh: No, really -- Have you looked up into the night sky and seen the planets aligning yet?

A: I don't know,I'm in the Southern Hemisphere too, besides nude eyes are immoral

Q: Do you like to lie on your back and watch the stars for the whole night?

Status
Not open for further replies.