Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Yikes, I've never heard any King Diamond solo stuff, but is that what it is?? I love Mercyful Fate and can handle King Diamonds falsetto voice in the portions it's handed out with in MF, but if he sung with that crazy opera voice all the time, maybe not!

Q: Who else liked the metallica Mercyful Fate medley????

A: nah... if i were so... would i be listening to 'rime of the ancient mariner' right now?

Q: would i?

(so... why DO i pass questions anyway? that's for the intelli-encepheron to decide... for redemption follows damnations....
hehehe.... i like to pass quessies)

Originally posted by parimal2k29
A: nah... if i were so... would i be listening to 'rime of the ancient mariner' right now?

Q: would i?

(so... why DO i pass questions anyway? that's for the intelli-encepheron to decide... for redemption follows damnations....
hehehe.... i like to pass quessies)

A: Yes you would

Q: Do you enjoy the smell of shit :err:

A: Grrrrrrrrrrr.....no..... :( :( :( I have to study for my final exams....maybe next summer...
Q: How do you behave in concerts? Are you the one who's first in line, headbanging, going crazy, or do you take it easy, and let the others have their fun, it's enough that you can see the band and hear the music?

A: A little from column A, a little from column B. Headbanging goin wild for a while, relaxin enjoyin the music for a while. Mind you i've never been to a big name band concert because my little town sucks and is far away from anywhere bands would play, the closest being Montreal I guess, and that's not even really close!
The only concerts I know of are local bands, in which I participate in sometimes!

Q: How many concerts have you been too?

Status
Not open for further replies.