Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: It depends, I may ignore them or argue with them, I do it as I please. I'm used to debates so if I do argue with them, I usually win... :D

Q: What do you do with them?

A: No, but on bad days, I can't count how many times I think about suicide. A friend tried to kill himself 2 or 3 times... 2 friends of his commited suicide and one was shot because he didn't have any money when he was robbed.
poor guy...
A similar story goes for another friend of mine... 2 of his friends killed themselves... They didn't talk about that even once... He was totally wasted for months...

Q: Why do you think one should not kill him- or herself? Is life that precious? If someone feels so fucked up and doesn't want to live anymore, why can't they let him go?

Originally posted by Northern Viking
A: No, but on bad days, I can't count how many times I think about suicide. A friend tried to kill himself 2 or 3 times... 2 friends of his commited suicide and one was shot because he didn't have any money when he was robbed.
poor guy...
A similar story goes for another friend of mine... 2 of his friends killed themselves... They didn't talk about that even once... He was totally wasted for months...

Q: Why do you think one should not kill him- or herself? Is life that precious? If someone feels so fucked up and doesn't want to live anymore, why can't they let him go?

Comment: I sure understand want you are talking (who would have guessed). Sometimes it's like I am in a place but i dont belong there, i wish i knew where i belong. Im a depressed person not because im a teenager, or because i dont have girlfriends or friends... its because the world fucking sucks and no one cares about that, people are dumb and are made in patterns, with my little strengh i managed to say No, i'll be myself but it's hard... well i guess that's the price. Hail individualism.

One of my friends was always saying how he would end his life, 2 cuts in his veins. I talked with him many and many times, so he still lives... but i have more.

A: First because we live in a christian society, that's a sin :rolleyes:. Second because people are weak and cant take all that pain. Third because we re not allowed to bleed the streets.

Q: Do you understand people like me or are we just weird and fucked up?

A: I understand people like you because I'm like that myself, and we're also weird and fucked up ;)

Q: What's the best way to kill yourself?

Killing ones self.
Seems extremely irrational but, I can understand why people do it. I want to die, not kill myself but just die...no will to live I guess. My life isn't even a bad one at all so, those with them I commend you.

Originally posted by Thanatos
A: I understand people like you because I'm like that myself, and we're also weird and fucked up ;)

Q: What's the best way to kill yourself?

A: I want to LIVE!!!! :D
Q: Has anyone been a member of the netherworld, Ataraxia Online - the website? The site where the dead is forgiven, the living is welcomed and those on the other side is waiting... Ataraxia Online, coming to a browser near you.. (after anyone asks the URL :lol: :) )

A1: The best way to kill yourself is to either shoot you ion the center of the head (right behind the ear. Any shot placed nearer to the front is very likely to cause mental handicap and not death) or to cut your veins in a warm bathtube. When you cut your veins, the bloodloss causes the body to become very cold, this can be very painful. Suicide in a warm bathtube is not that painful at all, you cut the veins and lose consciousness, and that's it.

A2: No, I've never heard of that.

Q: I'm going to play Streethockey now, who'd like to come with me? ;)

A1: Here they do :p
A2: Dunno, on the Opeth board they have a thread with 5700 replies.

Q: Is the gay-costume Manowar is wearing supposed to look attractively?

Status
Not open for further replies.