Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: It depends more on the band than on the style I'd say... Metal in general has good lyrics, Power- Black- and Death- maybe less than other subtypes... ;)

Q: real bands or side projects?

A: If by penguin you mean baby and by "knocking down" you mean eating that baby, then yes i have. :)

Q: Is it illegal to eat a body that you didnt kill , but just happened to find out in the woods?

A: Um....I guess it isn't...but it would be non-human (?) to eat it, but then again if you're starving to death...If you do that, don't point your finger at me :p
Q: Best black metal band?

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
A: Um....I guess it isn't...but it would be non-human (?) to eat it, but then again if you're starving to death...If you do that, don't point your finger at me :p
Q: Best black metal band?

A: none of them is any good imo.

Q: best mainstream band? :p

btw, eating any kind of human body is illegal: it's a desecration of a corpse just like mutilating, dissecting or handling a dead body in any way, no matter who did the guy in the first place.

rahvin.

Hehe, ok, thanks for correcting me, I wasn't serious in the first place :rolleyes: It's because I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet :p

A: Hmm...determine a mainstream band first..
Q: What will you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.