Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Slash Freeman

A: I'm really not qualified to say. it all depends on your point of view.

Q: have you ever loved someone as a friend but then ended up not being sure if you love them as a friend or as something more?

A: Bump that!

Q: What?

A: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Q: what the fuck is a homosexual sandwich?

Originally posted by Hearse

A:I wouldn't have sex with neighter one of those. :lol:
Q: if you eat a hard candy that has, for example, fruit sugar inside. Will you just chew it open... or suck the stuff from inside? :loco:

A: I wouldn't know because I don't eat hard candy that has shit inside of it.

Q: Nun Slaughter of Dead Jesus?

Originally posted by Melancholia
A: oooh,that was haaaard to decide...but i'll say the new ones just to piss the Troo Blackmetallers off :p
Q: Ved Buens Ende or Fleurety?
A: Ved Buens Ende!
Q: Absolute or Finlandia?
pbeer.gif

Originally posted by astarte
Happy Birthday :)

A: Vodka :D
Q: how can i learn finnish, swedish, norwegian, icelandic & german?

A: Go to each country and study for a year at that countries best university, or buy some learning tapes or CD's, or just go around pretending you know these languages

Q: isn't one language enough?

Originally posted by metalmancpa

A: Go to each country and study for a year at that countries best university, or buy some learning tapes or CD's, or just go around pretending you know these languages

Q: isn't one language enough?
A: Never :heh:
Q: Can you give me some money to travel?

Originally posted by astarte
A: Never :heh:
Q: Can you give me some money to travel?
A: I'm afraid I can't, I'm a poor student who hasn't even afford for new pair of socks :cry: :p
Q: What'swrong with my toe? It's all red and it's thicker than it should be and it itches and hurts? Is it toe cancer, is it going to die? :cry:

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

A: I'm afraid I can't, I'm a poor student who hasn't even afford for new pair of socks :cry: :p
Q: What'swrong with my toe? It's all red and it's thicker than it should be and it itches and hurts? Is it toe cancer, is it going to die? :cry:
A: Maybe it's frozen.
Q: Have you been eating your shoes? (my friend told me it's a finnish costume :confused: )

Status
Not open for further replies.