Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: No, I'll kilju, mang! :lol:

Q: Anthrax is posting a free new song tomorrow on their website as a tribute to the heroes and victims of 9/11. Do you think this is a classy gesture from a NY band that was affected by the tradgedy, or a classless publicity stunt?

A: If it's a tribute, it shouldn't need to matter to them what anybody thinks of it. A tribute, I think, is a personal gesture, even if it is expressed through popular media. *nimbly avoids expressing subjective views* *whew*

Q: what were paul, john and the chaps smoking when they wrote "maxwell's silver hammer?"

Originally posted by xenophobe
Q: What is Kilju?

Kilju, selfmade alcohol. Has bad reputation 'cause most of kilju makers are kids or alcoholists who can't afford anything else alcoholic drink. Those who think they know kilju say it smells bad and taste horrible. BUT there are few kilju makers who can make it better than wine or better than most of those alcohols you can buy from shop.
And I am one of those.:D I have made kilju over ten years now, it's cheap, good and you get drunk from it. What else can you ask? People who heard I'm making kilju usually react like ":puke: How in hell you can drink that?!" But after they taste it they praise it.:D
So, taste kilju and you don't want anything else from your life anymore!

Originally posted by Torgoth
And I am one of those.:D I have made kilju over ten years now, it's cheap, good and you get drunk from it. What else can you ask? People who heard I'm making kilju usually react like ":puke: How in hell you can drink that?!" But after they taste it they praise it.:D
So, taste kilju and you don't want anything else from your life anymore!

You really are one of those who can make good Kilju... I will become as your apprentice and learn how to make Kilju... *Going to shop to buy a zymotic vat*. Praise the Torgoth :worship:

-Torgoth´s Roommate- :D

Status
Not open for further replies.