Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: As long as there's fins, cutting other fins in half, you are not in the wrong thread. If it's Hearse dancing naked on the table, then you're in the wrong thread... :rolleyes:

Q: Does Zeanra have a boyfriend, who might be jealous or upset because of all this...?

A: I'd like to visit that country sometime, as well as some people living there :)

Q: To what countries have you been already?

A: Dark Tranquillity's

Q: what is this ferret expecting?

ferret.jpg

Originally posted by xenophobe
A: Because Thanatos is obsessed with furry little creatures used for sexual purposes?

No, I'm not, you were the one that mentioned sexual purposes, along with furry mammooths or something :puke:

Originally posted by Northern Viking
A: Dunno, maybe 20Km, I never tried more than around 16 though...

Q: How was your day?

A: *shrugs* I've had worse

Q: Does that ferret like living in a hole?

ferret.jpg

Originally posted by Northern Viking
Does Zeanra have a boyfriend, who might be jealous or upset because of all this...?

I don't think so, she wouldn't be talking like that if she had someone who cared, but than again, we are just chit chatting, no serious stuff

A: Yes, of course! It just had two bottles of red wine which make living there even more fun!

Q: Hey Thanatos... do us a favor, and quit your obsession with ferrets and grow one for gorgeous women... Would you do that...? :)

Originally posted by Thanatos
No, I'm not, you were the one that mentioned sexual purposes, along with furry mammooths or something :puke:

:p

I guess humor is a rare commodity on the other side of the border.

:guh:

Status
Not open for further replies.