Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q. I'd have to research that.

A. Do you think I'm really going to go back and read this whole thread, looking for a favorite question? :lol:

A: I dunno, but your Q&A should be A&Q... wrong thread.... :heh:

Q: I wonder if this thread will get so large it will ever crash the board.... will it?

A. Don't know..Mark started it, maybe he wants to find out how far it can go..

Q. Should we take bets on how big it will get?

A: Yeah, I love it... Im going on a adventuretrip to Venezuela at January, where I shall stay with the Pemon & Warao indians for six months... That´s gonna be great...

Q: Do you admire primitive lifestyles, or do you actually prefer this modern style?

A: Well, tonight I'm going to Destruction/Kreator/Cephalic Carnage... before that, Sadus...

Q: My next show after Kreator, probably Immolation, yours?

A: I am not going to Kreator, so I can't have a show after them...

But I see what you mean...

No bands play in my town. And my country even misses out a lot of the time. My next gig will be me listening to me play guitar or bass or whatever... fun...

Q: Now Kreator just kickass don't they? \m/

A: A tie... Opeth or Dream Theater. But if I was feeling a bit more energetic I would go for something with a pit... Slayer perhaps...

Q: How have your pits been?... In other words, do you normally get hurt/bumped/pushed/twisted/decapitated.. etc?

A: Well, I usually get a bit bruised... Then again, I'm not 18 anymore either. :lol:

Q: What's more important at a concert, good sound or a great pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.