Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A : I dreamed I was Bugs Bunny in a woman´s house, to whom I was writing a letter there. The letter was about here daughter who had to wear too big glasses. I didn´t wanna get caught so when I heard someone coming I fleed to the daugters room, took a teddybear of something a pretented I was fucking it, so she wouldn´t come in. Some stuff happened and I got caught anyway. Then came a view of an execution situation, but my essence had gone from Bugs to a turtle in a tree and I sang Disney-like song to an army girl who had saved me for the rest of the dream, climbing up and down in the tree.

Q: Got it? :lol:

A: No. I´m actually a pretty boring person in this stuff. I´m a very regular dreamer. I´ve had the average few short lucid dreams in my life, a few flying dreams and so on. The only absolutely great thing is don´t have nightmares. *Knocks wood*

Q: You´ve always had lucid dreams? Like from childhood? And if you have, what did you dream about at that time?

A: Usually I don´t remember much. The dream I wrote about was one of those I remember very well. This pisses me off, cause I remember having seen long dreams with at least somewhat sensible stories. One was like a two hour sci-fi movie. I just don´t remember that much about them, I just remember they were very very cool.

Q: Do you have nightmares?

Can ne1 answer this? Well if i can then, i have NM's about horses getting out of cars and lieing on top of me, pinning me down to the floor. No one is around and the horse doesn't get up, so therefore i suffocate to death. hehe weird huh

Q: Whats the worse nightmare you can think of, that you have yet to experience?

A: don't know...maybe something about a complete solitude and death.. Once i had a terrible NM: i was going to die in an hour and i was completely alone, i just couldn't see my friends......:(
Q: don't you hate when you dream something too good to be true and then wake up?

A: I don't care, a dead cat, or a dead ferret... (Q:) can u tell me where the difference between a dead cat and a dead ferret is, when they both got hit by a car?

Status
Not open for further replies.