Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: I don't believe in any gods, not even you (as a god, I mean. Obviously I believe in you as a person...)

Q: What's the time, Mr Wolf??

Originally posted by rustymetal
A: I don't believe in any gods, not even you (as a god, I mean. Obviously I believe in you as a person...)

Q: What's the time, Mr Wolf??
A: Ehm...late enough to eat the little red riding hood (?)
Q: How many languages can you speak?

A: Both. They should have done side projects or started another band to do all that new music their doin. Instead of upsetting all the fans.

Q: Your opinion?

A: I defended them after the black album, which I thought helped metal into the mainstream. But then they turned around and released Load of Crap and Reload of crap, and I've been disgusted with them ever since.

Q: Do you think metal is better underground, or would you like to see it more successful?

A: Well, I like to see the bands I love mature and grow, So I guess It doesnt bother me to see some of them go mainstream ie.. Sentenced, Moonspell But the underground in something speacial, And we should never forget that it is really just a means to an end for bands going from one level to the next

Q: Your thoughts on this topic?

A: It's cool to see a band you love in a small venue, but the fact is, if I love their music, I want to see them be successful so they'll make more of it. Plus, I'm sick of the usual bubblegum crap on the radio...I'd love to hear some real music for once.

Q: Is that just a dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.