Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: uhm, yes, i suppose.

Q: who moderates a moderator? is a moderator moderated? these are the questions...

A: Moderators are controlled by the administrator.

Q: Do you know who the administrator is?? (no prize for getting the right answer :D )

A: no, that's the big brother.

Q: can you see that webcam which follows you around? (you know, you're the truman of um ;))

A: Depends on how old you are. But if your over 16 i do, allthought i do not know the name.

Q: Where am I? What's here? Where can I go?

A: That would be at the technical University, here is were you are right now, everywere that is not were you are right now because you are there already

Q: When Aristotle used the concept "essence" did he mean that in a metafysical or epistemological sense? :lol:

A: He who possesses the highest knowledge with respect to one or another genus must be able to express the most certain principles of the relevant subject, so that he, who treats about Beings in so far as they are Beings, should be able to express the most certain principles of all things. This is the philosopher.
- Aristotle, Metaphysica -

Q: Does this satisfy you as an aswer? Or should I just say that I didn't get everything what that man has said?

Status
Not open for further replies.