Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: LOL! ok just make things perfectly clear, I am a guy alright? and umm well I like my arse, no one has ever complained! :p must be cause I have strong legs or whatever, I dunno.

Q: are you a... ummm... rather strange guy?

A: Fairly indifferent.

Q: Don't you hate it when someone answers before you do, so you have to edit your answer??

A:
andre.jpg

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Q: if you could start your dream band, what would it be like?

A: It would sound like a mixture of everything I listen to and like - Opeth, My Dying Bride, NIN etc.

Q: Does that sound good??

A: I guess it does... I am not a big fan of Opeth, and never listened to NIN... but I guess it would sound like... sorrow metal :)

Q: would you put on makeup and act on stage for your concerts?

Q: No lyrics, only rhymes, allthought they could possibly be used as lyrics.

A: What kind of lyrics do you like the most? (do they have to be about something?)

A: hell yes. first of all I hate fantasy lyrics like "let's kill the ruby dragon, the dark elves await" :yuk: second, I hate satanic lyrics like "Christ you bastard son of a whore" :mad:. I like lyrics about life in general, and death as well, bloodlust and stuff. Lyrics that makes you think are also good. And I like two Christian Unblack Metal bands, Sanctifica and Antestor.

Q: would you post some of your rhymes here? :)

A: I'll try. but i'll have to turn them English first, or else no-one is going to understand them.

Q: What computergame should I start playing now NWN is finished?

Status
Not open for further replies.