Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a: We need a name to my band, and thought that "Burn The Dead" was cool (yet unoriginal), and I thought that it might sound cooler in a different language, and "Nisraf Lamavet" is quite cool I think... :)
Q: do you think it could make a cool bandname?

A: play Rythm Guitar and some leads.........
Q: :) I can see my avatar picture again :)

o h t h a t w a s n ' t a q u e s t i o n!
You like the new Paradise lost!?! (symbol of life)?

Q: What kinda music does your band play?
A: we try to play death, but as no-one in the band can growl for more than 30 seconds without destrying his voice, we attend to play melodic death( without death vocals)
Q: does this sounds completely stupid?

A: Not me....I can't even sing clear, but our lead singer's trying all the time, always resulting in him not being able to sing at all :( . It's kinda sad cuz it's the music we would rather play :(
Q: you said no to not liking the new paradise lost?

A: It's kinda funny, cuz I start to cough everytime I try, and keeps on coughing for minutes sometimes, I really anoying.... We've tried to find a new singer, so that the one we have now can do the guitars only, but it's not easy to find someone who's able to growl you know....
Q: Can you growl?

A: hell YEAH! Only last week I got a present from my grandma, a CD with some shitty rap (can't remember it's name(thank God)), and I bursted down to the store to switch it to something else:....
Q: have you? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.