Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: my dream was fucking strange, i was get marry Jewish wedding in a church with good friend and every thing was so strange all of his friend like black metal... and in the church his band start to play black satan metal i don't know... it's crazy.

Q: it's sound crazy?

A: To some extent. I do believe that many dreams stem from a person's sub-conscious desires. But some things cannot be explained like many (Sigmund Freud for instance) have tried to do. Psychology, no matter what subject, is very interesting!

Q: Why don't you believe in dream psychology?

Dreams are very revealing of things on a subconcious level... though you need to know how to interpret them properly...

There's meaning to them SOMETIMES.

A: Unfortunately, no. I am quite intrigued by dreams and what the mind does whilst sleeping. I get pretty pissed off cos I'm a deep sleeper and can never remember my dreams.

Q: Has one of your dreams come true on the same day? Kinda like deja-vu.

A: Not necesarily a dream, but I've had multiple deja-vus, a couple times, a half dozen within a half hour time, and had them come true...

Q: Think that's weird?

A: Yes AND my internet is really slow.;)

AII: I do stuff for my dad to earn money if thats what you mean. And in the summer I drive tractors.

Q: How did you guess that I'm lazy? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.