Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: No. I'm very rarley angry. But if you piss me off really bad I will kill you like that. *snaps* ;)

Q: Do you like Capri Sun fruit juice packets?

A: The classic one... I had sex with a girl, and her father came in to say hello.. He was that kind of type who travels much according to his work, and haven´t seen his daughter for a while, so I guess its fair enough, but embarrising...

Q: You?

A: I got really drunk when a friend's band was playing. They called me up on stage at one point to help them sing a song, at which point I dropped my pants to moon the crowd. However, I left them down when I turned around to sing, and remained on stage fully exposed for the rest of the song (apparently, I even offered to stir someone's drink in the front row). After the song was over, security came to try and take me off the stage, so I tried to run away, but of course my pants were around my ankles, so I tripped and fell. Of course, I was too drunk to remember any of this (although unfortunately there are photos that confirm that it happened), until my future wife and in-laws told me about it the next day.

Q: Is that embarrassing enough for you?

Originally posted by Abigor
A: I dunno

Q: Why do Yanks say sidewalk instead of footpath, and trunk instead of boot?

A: To piss off the former-Mother Country. :D

Q: who do the English respect more, the American's, the Canadian' or the Aussie's?

Status
Not open for further replies.