Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Not really at all, In fact you can buy new houses cheaper here than alot of other places:)

Q: You like Stockholm?

A: Yeah i like it here. A little expensive maybe, but i was born here, all my friends live here. Iv'e lived in some other small cities up in the northern parts of Sweden. It's great there to, but after a while it seems like you know everybody, you can't be "anonymous". Everybody knows every fuckin step you take. So i always end up back in Stockholm. Damn to long? ;)

Q: Would you like to live in some other town or country?

A: somtimes i think i wouldnt mind moving to SLC which is only about 3 hours away from where im at, But Im not sure. I could probably live in asia pretty easliy. I wanted to go to Sweden for a long time till this fuckin asshole i know from there ruined it for me. But who knows? I just might someday;)

Q: If you could live somewhere else where would it be?

SLC, is that Salt Lake?

A: I have thought of Japan many times, it seems like a great place. I really like Asian culture, and the people are very nice.:) Sometimes i wan't to move to Canada, or some northern state in the U.S. I don't really know, but as you said, who knows?:)

Q: How did this asshole:) ruin it for you?

A: This guy has me bring him over here ( And I wont mention names because both our bands are kinda public) So we can work on an album together that we had planned for awhile, So all was cool, Well the fucker gets over here and he decides that he wants to finnish the project that he was working with back in Sweden, OVER HERE!! So he scraps all our plans and works on all his, Too make matters ten times worse, He talks all this shit about everyone of my friends and says how they arent any good, Then We get in an argument because i wouldnt take his shit anymore, So He calls all my friends, Invites them over, And tells them all the shit he had been saying about them, I had said, So he ruined all my friendships, Almost tore my family apart (Were still recovering) and took off with nothing done, Nothing, not even his project, What a fuckin dick. But it hasnt ruined my outlook to all Swedish people by any means, Just him;)

Q: Too much?

A: Yeah go to www.doom-metal.com we have some links to some samples and a small biography, Im right in the middle of doing the new album and weve gone through some line-up changes, X-mas has kinda put it on hold but i hope to be done with it within Q1 of the new year:)

Q: Let me know what you think? :)

A: Yes i will.:) Listening to "Winters Tears" right now, this is some slow heavy shit. I like it! And im not just saying that.:) "Forever Adrift" now. This is right down my alley.:)

Q: How long have you played guitar?

A: Thanks alot Fractured, I really appreciate your kind words:) I'll Be into my 17th year of playing this Jan. The New album will showcase perfect production and alot of the same BL elements everyone has come to love over the last 8 years:D

Q: When are you gonna join a band so I can rock out to your shit?:)

A: Great, looking forward to hear more! When am i gonna join a band..hm..when i move to the US maybe.:D I think of it alot, i sure miss playing sometimes. It's just not the same stuff sitting alone and playing along with a cd or something.:)

Q: Soilwork is recording new stuff, woohoo or i don't give a fuck?

A: Yes the monkey knows all. He is my mentor.:)
A: It's one of my favourite bands. They opened for In Flames here in November, that was one hell of a show!:D

Q: Whats your favored band at the moment?

A: At the moment and always My Dying Bride, But I like alot of doom metal, Sentenced are really cool, Paradise Lost too:)

Q: You want to move to the states? Right on;)

Status
Not open for further replies.