Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: My brother (R.I.P.) pointed me in the right direction from the start.. There´s about 70 people in the city I live in, and the nearest counts 3000, so its limited how many metalheads there´s around.. First bands: Sepultura, Pantera, White Zombie, G ´n R and then I discovered the scandinavian and the europian.. And here I am...

B: You?

A: I used to get beaten up a lot as a kid, I only had a few friends. One died my 6th grade year, and I took it pretty hard. I heard Metallica's Fade to Black at my uncle's house, who pretty much digs Metallica. He gave me Ride The Lightning, because he felt sorry for me, and that's what put me in the direction I'm still going in today. First Bands = Metallica, Pantera, White/Rob Zombie, Guns 'n Roses, Black Sabbath, Fear Factory, and believe or not, Korn.

Q: Have you ever listened to any bands in your younger years that you've been ashamed of?

A: Well, I guess it'd have to be when I was dreaming neon black? Haha, actually, I don't really have dreams anymore, but I believe the last good one I had ended up with me naked in my garage.

....Yeah

Q: Have you ever had a dream where you married your best friend? (Of an opposite gender of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.