Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Blackspirit

A: No problemo! >:eek:) But then again, I'm a girl, so....

Q: What are your plans for today? Me? Going to sleep >:eek:)

A: I just finished watching "Waking LIfe" and will probably take a nap before going to work.

Q: Are you ever aware that you are dreaming, while dreaming?

Originally posted by Melancholia
A: Yup,it has happened to me....but i've never had this thing they call lucid dreaming...

Q: what's your worst nightmare?

A: I had this really vivid nightmare when I was about nine that I was the victim of some kind of ritualistic sacrifice in this desecrated burnt out old church. I remember it really vividly 'til this day, I left my body in the dream and could see these druids gathered round me on a stone plinth through the burnt out rafters of the church. It scared the piss out of me, obviously!

Q: Do you have a morbid fear?

Originally posted by veil the sky

A: I had this really vivid nightmare when I was about nine that I was the victim of some kind of ritualistic sacrifice in this desecrated burnt out old church. I remember it really vividly 'til this day, I left my body in the dream and could see these druids gathered round me on a stone plinth through the burnt out rafters of the church. It scared the piss out of me, obviously!

Q: Do you have a morbid fear?
A: Getting my eyes and/or eyelids slit : shiver :
Q: Have you ever had a virtual crush? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Hearse
A: Everyday! :lol:
Q: can you close up a bra with one hand

I had to take this matter up again, cause I've managed to close them up with one hand... damn I'm proud of myself... and my special skills :D :lol: :lol:

A: I don't think I've ever tried, I had other things on my mind :D

Q: Have you ever walked on fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.