Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: I think you are right. I'll go to bed now. Goodnight Tal.

Q: Will I go to bed quickly? (I will not see the answer because I know what it is :D )

A:Mingnon *Drool....Slurp!*

Q: If a tree in a forest collapses, and there is no-one there to hear it, did it really make a sound?

Originally posted by Hearse
Hehe I hate that "philosophic" phrase... cause its so stupid.

Ofcourse there is sound... or does the sound first looks if there is anyone to hear it before it makes the sound? :lol:

Its as stupid as asking "does the tree really fall if no-one is there to watch it fall" :rolleyes: :p

Philosophist can be such dumarses when they sip too much whine and try to see things more complicated than they are.

It is not really about actual trees falling in a forest or if they make sounds when nobody is listening, it is about that same principle applied to other situations :p

Hehe I hate that "philosophic" phrase... cause its so stupid.

Ofcourse there is sound... or does the sound first looks if there is anyone to hear it before it makes the sound? :lol:

Its as stupid as asking "does the tree really fall if no-one is there to watch it fall" :rolleyes: :p

Philosophist can be such dumarses when they sip too much whine and try to see things more complicated than they are.
This isn't even a philosophical question, because there is a logical answer to it :p

A: The answer is most definitely -

Q: is there alternative option for diving?

A: No, there is not really an alternate, but you can try... err... playing chess

Q: Isn't that a great method to waste your time?

Status
Not open for further replies.