Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Yes, i have one that i have dreamt for the last 15-20 years. It was a nightmare when i was young but now it's not scary anymore. I just dream it. It's very short. I guess it's trying to tell me something that i haven't noticed yet. :p

Q: Do you often dream that you are famous?

A:Not disgusting perse, but I once woke up in a standing postion... I fell asleep standing... for abour half an hour...... when your half asleep and you start to lose your balance, you get the 'falling' feeling people sometimes get... which is very uncomfortable!

Post Edit:

Q: I forgot to post a question... didn't I? :oops:

A: An english muffin with apple and rasspberry conserve, and a glass of some strage fruit juice......

Q: What's Fa Dinn-a!?

A: Iv'e had some good ones. :) But one that comes to mind is a vacation on the Greek island Poros. I was there for 2 weeks in the summer of '94 with my gf i had back then. Two of the best weeks of my life. (so far)

Q: Yours?

A: the few last years i have lived in tel-aviv, in apartment with my best friends, so i have the alot sweet memorys from this time... :)

Q: do your body have a strange phenomenon sometimes?

A: depends what you mean...I have a birthmark on the side of my head....sometimes my body spontaneously twitches....you know, the usual ;)

Q: One thing you'd like to change about yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.