Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Brutalizer
:lol:
A: Well, beans are okey sometimes. The bad thing is that beans makes you fart! :lol: :p
Q: Do you like studying? (stupid question, i guess :p)
I'm not really a vegetable person... :p And yes, beans make you fart :lol: :ill:

A: Studying.................:zzz:
Q: Do you have a car, and if you do, what kind of?

A: Nope, but in the near future i hope i will have a car.
Q: Is/was there someone in your class who irritates/irritated you ALOT?
A: Yes...there are actually a lot of people who have been irritating me a lot through many long years, mostly because of my black clothes and odd taste of music. Nowadays I very rarely hear anything insulting.
Q: What about you?

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

A: Yes...there are actually a lot of people who have been irritating me a lot through many long years, mostly because of my black clothes and odd taste of music. Nowadays I very rarely hear anything insulting.
Q: What about you?

A: Hmm...both yes and no. I don't talk to many really, because everybody are so different comparing to me! hehe I mean, i don't find it interesting to talk to anyone here, simply because we don't share the same interests. And this class is pretty new, so we don't know each other so well either....nevermind! :p

Q: I have asked this before i guess, but here we go again: the best band of all time is? :D

A: Hmm...both yes and no. I don't talk to many really, because everybody are so different comparing to me! hehe I mean, i don't find it interesting to talk to anyone here, simply because we don't share the same interests. And this class is pretty new, so we don't know each other so well either....nevermind! :p

Q: I have asked this before i guess, but here we go again: the best band of all time is? :D
Well, we don't actually have classes here, we just have a "group" which gathers every now and then...I don't remember people's names, I never talk to them, I'm not even interested in them, what they do etc....'Cause they are so different from me, so...nah... Sorry, had to let this come out :p

A: Um...at the moment, Opeth :D
Q: Do you play any instrument?

Well, we don't actually have classes here, we just have a "group" which gathers every now and then...I don't remember people's names, I never talk to them, I'm not even interested in them, what they do etc....'Cause they are so different from me, so...nah... Sorry, had to let this come out :p

A: Um...at the moment, Opeth :D
Q: Do you play any instrument?

hehe I can imagine!

A: Yep, i play the guitar.

Q: Do you play any instruments?

hehe I can imagine!
A: Yep, i play the guitar.
Q: Do you play any instruments?
A: No :cry: I'd love to play the guitar, or piano...but...I think I'm too old to start now..
Q: Do you play in a band, or just for fun?

A: No :cry: I'd love to play the guitar, or piano...but...I think I'm too old to start now..
Q: Do you play in a band, or just for fun?

:eek: Too late?? grrr! It's never too late! :)
Start NOW! hehe

A: Just for fun. I used to play in a band, but i got bored! hehe

Q: Ever been in an odd country? Like...hmm...Paraguay, Nepal or something like that?

:eek: Too late?? grrr! It's never too late! :)
Start NOW! hehe
A: Just for fun. I used to play in a band, but i got bored! hehe
Q: Ever been in an odd country? Like...hmm...Paraguay, Nepal or something like that?

:eek: :p

A: Well....I've been in Sweden :lol: Seriously...hmm...no, I haven't visited any odd country....I'm stuck in here damnit :mad:
Q: What countries have you visited, and which you liked the most and why?

:eek: :p

A: Well....I've been in Sweden :lol: Seriously...hmm...no, I haven't visited any odd country....I'm stuck in here damnit :mad:
Q: What countries have you visited, and which you liked the most and why?

A: probably Sweden. that would be because i was most mature on that holiday so i kinda enjoyed it more, i think.

Q: can you pat your head and rub your stomach at the same time?

Originally posted by Slash Freeman

A: probably Sweden. that would be because i was most mature on that holiday so i kinda enjoyed it more, i think.

Q: can you pat your head and rub your stomach at the same time?

A: Yes, but not that easily, takes some concentration :)

Q: Have you ever called a hotline?

Status
Not open for further replies.