Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Kinda like... would you jump off a bridge if everyone else did? Would you jump off a bridge because everyone else ddin't? I don't think being original, or whatever matters very much. If you don't love what you're doing, than it's all kind of meaningless.

Q: What about you?

A: I think it's silly to TRY to be something, original or not... just be what you are else it's all fake anyways.

Q: Was anyone REALLY scared while watching Scream & I Know What You Did Last Summer? :rolleyes:

A: You mean you WEREN'T!? :confused: LoL, actually... I only watched those movies for Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Nev Cambell... or however you spell her name... doesn't matter. At the time, Miss Love was prettier.

Q: What was the one movie that made you really go :yow: and get scared... for me it was Faces of Death.

A: I've never been able to watch Faces of Death because I knew they would be too much for me. Other than that, I can't really think of a whole movie that freaked me out, just little parts of a few movies.

Q: Have you seen all the Faces of Death movies?

A: For me it was watching The Blob, alone, at night, in the dark, past my bedtime... I used to sneak out of bed to watch Creature Features, and that time, I was about 6 or 7, and I shouldn't have. :lol: I was looking behind doors, and under my bed for at least a year later...

Q: Ever catch yourself doing something subconciously, like a nervous habbit, that you never knew you did?

A: This is a DOUBLE answer... that's right you can all "ooh" and "ahh" now... I haven't seen all the Faces of Death movies, only the first two. And all I have to say is... really crazy stuff. I remember this one scene where they played music to a girl jumping off a cliff, and not just any music my friends... HAPPY music. It was like "A 1... a 2... a 1 2 3 4!!!" and then she jumped. Oy... that stayed with me for a while.

And yeah, when I get nervous I tend to pace. It doesn't matter where, I just have to get up and move. I never really bit my nails or anything. Just pacing... and on occasion I'll shake my leg a lot. My friends were the ones that pointed those two facts out to me.

Q: Have you ever known a person who does something that really bothers you (i.e. they spit when they talk...have bad breath...won't shut up) but you've never had the courage to tell them?

A: :lol: I have a few friends that do stuff that bothers me. It's not that I lack the courage, it's just that even if I did say something, they're too "proud" to admit it and try to stop.

Q: Do you believe it is in human nature to destroy each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.