Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A. No. But I like handing out good rep. :)

Q: Ever thought that a thought you might have had was indeed a thought that someone had thought to tell you at some point in time?

A: In general terms, a thought pool that can be accessed by many...in specific terms, I am not privy to that :\

Q: Have you seen the movie Waking Life? It questions subjects like those above :)

A: Don't know exactly what you mean by that; do you mean like loads of words and time or just few words which have a special meaning. If the latter one; then yesterday.

Q: Have you ever had the feeling that you had an opportunity to do something meaningful but didn't do it for some reason and realized it afterwards?

A: Oi! That's two questions! I don't care about age, other people do. Age does mean something though, obviously. Of course I sing and whistle for funn! Whaddaya think.. Cos I have to? ....Yes! The aliens told me. :loco: :rolleyes:

Q: Don't you just hate people who are asking the obvious? (I am not referring to Union9 now, really.)

A: Maybe, I've heard they had some pretty good archeological sites, although I don't know if they're still there.

Q: What's the best food you've had this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.