Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: I see the majority of the mainstream as prefabricated trash built for those that can't handle making decisions and like their music, movies, and the such handed to them in a nice commerical, over-produced, and identical to the previous package. :)

Q: Do you think Braveheart would have been half as good without Mel Gibson?

A: Nope. Well, there aren't that many other actors who would have done that role justice.... in fact so few, that I can't seem to come up with any of f the top of my head (Though I do know there ARE others... somehow)

Q:What was the last serious stress inducing event in your life?

A: Hmm... My father passing away? I dunno... I don't really stress as much as I should probably.

Q: If you were a retard and could choose your dysfunction, what would it be?

Reactions: Thanatos
A: I am not sure what "dysfunction" means, but if it means what bad thing I could have, then I would like not to walk well...(in the same way if you have a leg shorter than the other!)

A: I am not sure what "dysfunction" means, but if it means what bad thing I could have, then I would like not to walk well...(in the same way if you have a leg shorter than the other!)

Q: If you decided to suicide, which way would you choose to kill yourself?

A: A bullet to the head, but a fall from a great height might be more entertaining. :Spin:

Q: What are you afriad of more, spiders, snakes or mice?

Status
Not open for further replies.