Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A: Difficult one...I do better on maths, but science is sooooo much more intersting!! So, I think that I choose science, without turning down maths..

Q: Would you rather die first or should your beloved die before you?

A: my reason to live is to die. in other words there is no reason to live.

Q: can you accept that some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them? in other words, would you kill somebody if it was not illegal?

A: Actually, I've done an assignment on this. I'm not going to get into it, let's just say it's a bad thing in general. However, there are people I've given serious thought to killing (True bastards) despite it being illegal!

Q: Who posted the 13,429th reply in this thread? >=)

A: No. If there's no meat, it's just a snack.

Q: Do you think it's unfair that when a nonvegetarian hosts a vegetarian for dinner, they provide vegetarian options, but when a nonvegetarian goes to a vegetarians for dinner they are forced to eat vegetarian foods without nonvegetarian options?

A: That definitely isn't fair. They should be the least bit considerative and provide equal hospitality.

Q: By the way, are you vegetarian?

A: About as funny as throwing a metball at a non-vegetarian.

Q: Do you think non-vegetarian friends of vegetarians would be understanding enough to not put their vegetarian friend through the relative hardship and punishment of doing something against their beliefs, such as handling and cooking meat?

A: I think that depends on the type of person the non-vegetarian is.

Q: I'm tired of meatball discussions. Why are the biggest idiots on the face of the earth in charge of programming the timing of traffic lights ?

Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.