Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A. That my father was responsible for my mother's death..man that one had me shaken up for weeks.

Q. Ever had a dream come true? If so, what was it?

A: No, don't think so...

Q: Has any movie ever made you cry, and if so, which one and why? (ok so its 3 questions there :p)

A: Yes, The Skulls, it reminded me of my ex-girlfriend with who I broke up a month before I saw the movie.

Q: Has any movie ever made you cry, and if so, which one and why? (I just wanted to ask thesame;))

A: Hahah, well it was a sappy romantic/comedy thing called "Someone like you", and it made me cry because it reminded me of breaking up with my boyfriend, also "Almost famous" and ... hmm a lot of movies now that i think of it o_O :D

Q: Have you ever failed a class?

A: For me no cause I am not a big fan of Vader.

Q: Do you prefer food, sweets or fruits?(chicken with patatoes and a delicious sauce, a piece of chokolate cake or a piece of a juicy water melon?)

A: I would say so, but then again, it wasn't my question.

Q: Did you post a picture of you in the "Really Official UM´s Member Pictures"-thread lately?

A. anything really...i like a lot of style and different types of music...im a mutt...a mix of everything///except country rap and pop....i like death metal the most though

Q. would you rather be a fruit or a vegetable?......soorry quick pointless question

Status
Not open for further replies.