Q&A - Wanna see how big a thread can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Eclipse
a: well, let's be honest. I once was on a party, a very cool party at a friend's house. I wasn't even invited, but I managed to get the hottest chick there. She was not only 4 years older (25 dammit), her long curly hair was taken right from a medieval tale, not to forget her crocodile boots. Damn. That night was definitely overwhelming. sigh :) Those were the days. Actually now I think of it, her pic is on the 'show your mugs'-thread. The curly haired one ;)

q: Which verse would you prefer?
- The hand of fate is moving and its finger points to you...
or
- Kill for gain or shoot to maim, but we don't need a reason..

A: They are both cool, but i like the first one better.

Q: How are you today?

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

A: Not too many....:bah:
Q: Do you like having whipped cream with your hot chocolate?

A: i don't even like my hot chocolate.

Q: do thoughts of whipped cream often cross your mind, since this is not the first time you ask this thread about it?

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
A: i don't even like my hot chocolate.
Q: do thoughts of whipped cream often cross your mind, since this is not the first time you ask this thread about it?

rahvin.
A: Uh...well.....*skips this question* :p
Q: :D <--- What toothpaste does this guy use?

Originally posted by Hearse
A: its a wreck... whole left side all in... from right side back tire fell off... car flew 3-5 metres straight to wall corner... back bumber is ruined.. so is the front bumber... (his car is 1 metre shorter, whippee!)
Q: Guess, am I pissed off?
A: Aww shit :s :( I'm sorry to hear that..
Q: Was the car brand new or used?

Originally posted by Hearse

A: of year 2000 Toyota Avensis farmar... it was a good car... only drived 60 000 km (and bought on friday)
Q: I'm pissed...

A: me too
Q: Tomorrow: field trip to the port of Antwerp, most boring place in the universe. Do/Did you like school fieldtrips?

@Hearse: next time buy a european car, japanese cars SUCK

A: I am no humus but I guess he comes from.....uhm....burning churches? :confused:

Q: How do you relax usually (music, reading...)?

Status
Not open for further replies.