Q

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
So here's a queer thread. The genderfluid discussion in the You Laugh You Lose thread made me do this because that definitely wasn't a suitable place. Here's a LGBT thread. I hope there's no privileged cis-gender white males here because they are rapists etc.

Here's few pictures to start it.

The privilege hierarchy:

DeK.png

Cultural appropriation according to a two-spirit genderfluid:

EBQ.png

Penis is not important:

EJl.jpg

Hi rapists.

EBW.jpg

The topics are: transfat, genderfluid, dragonkins, etc.

Go.

White heterosexual males are the only demographic that's acceptable to hate anymore. It's actually encouraged by some.

When an Imperial Wizard, sensing what is perhaps hunger for an ideal, offers a picture of a nation all Nordic and nationalistic, the common man of the older American stock, feeling himself elbowed out of his rightful position and prosperity by the newer immigrant stocks, grasps the picture which fits in so neatly with his prejudices, and makes it his own. He buys the sheet and pillow case costume, and bands with his fellows by the thousand into a huge group powerful enough to swing state elections and tothrow a ponderous monkey wrench into a national
convention.

The women’s movement was taken over by radical leftists and became an adjunct of the Democratic party. I prefer to call the most obnoxious feminists what they really are: feminazis. Tom Hazlett, a good friend who is an esteemed and highly regarded professor of economics at the University of California at Davis, coined the term to describe any female who is intolerant of any point of view that challenges militant feminism. I often use it to describe women who are obsessed with perpetuating a modern-day holocaust: abortion. There are 1.5 million abortions a year, and some feminists almost seem to celebrate that figure. There are not many of them, but they deserve to be called feminazis. A feminazi is a woman to whom the most important thing in life is seeing to it that as many abortions as possible are performed. Their unspoken reasoning is quite simple. Abortion is the single greatest avenue for militant women to exercise their quest for power and advance their belief that men aren’t necessary. They don’t need men in order to be happy. They certainly don’t want males to be able to exercise any control over them. Abortion is the ultimate symbol of women’s emancipation from the power and influence of men. With men being precluded from the ultimate decision-making process regarding the future of life in the womb, they are reduced to their proper, inferior role. Nothing matters but me, says the feminazi. My concerns prevail over all else. The fetus doesn’t matter, it’s an un viable tissue mass.

Feminazis have adopted abortion as a kind of sacrament for their
politics of alienation and bitterness.

Wonder if people can guess which two people I'm quoting?

White heterosexual males are the only demographic that's acceptable to hate anymore. It's actually encouraged by some.

It's impossible to be racist against white people because prejudice + power. However, it is possible to have internalized racism. For example, if a black man is prejudiced against Hispanic people, that's actually internalized racism because it's directed at his own race - colored people, a.k.a. "people of color". But, if a proud womxn of color says "kill all the white people", that's not racist, that's just venting.

Similarly, it's impossible for a man to be raped, because rape is coercion + power. Maybe a white male shitlord can be raped by other white male shitlords, but a big black dude named Bubba making you his bitch in prison is not rape, because he lacks power.

if it were as simple as racism being prejudice + power then anti white racism would exist in south africa, seeing as the ruling ANC party are nearly all black, but no, there's also the boo boo of "inherited guilt" which is a bit like deicide.

So Obama has no power because he's not white?

Edit: ninja'd

It's impossible to be racist against white people because prejudice + power. However, it is possible to have internalized racism. For example, if a black man is prejudiced against Hispanic people, that's actually internalized racism because it's directed at his own race - colored people, a.k.a. "people of color". But, if a proud womxn of color says "kill all the white people", that's not racist, that's just venting.

Similarly, it's impossible for a man to be raped, because rape is coercion + power. Maybe a white male shitlord can be raped by other white male shitlords, but a big black dude named Bubba making you his bitch in prison is not rape, because he lacks power.

You're joking around, right? From what i've observed growing up in CA, black people are by far the most racist people around.

I enjoy that Ozz actually posted the character Q.

I also enjoy that Onder stirs the pot often. You lovable shit disturber.