Queensryche anyone?

Blood and Organs

Abhor Amorous
May 27, 2003
Visit site
Queensryche rocked the 80s with Geoff Tate's flawless voice I can't get enough of Rage For Order and Operation: Mindcrime, I haven't heard too much from Queensryche since Chris De Garmo left and Geoff ruined his throat but they still remain one of my all time favorite 80s Progressive Metal bands.

sixxswine said:
I really like Ryche until Empire, I think stuff after that has had it's moments, but hasn't lived up to it's potential.

Yeah it was like that for me too, especially after Chris left but I'll always remain a loyal rychean.

I'm a rycher to the end! Everything from the EP to Promised Land are fucking awesome, HITNF just being an ok album and Q2K being complete crap. I heard mixed things about Tribe, though. I really hope it's good. They are one of my favorite bands.

I saw Queensryche live on Thursday night (Along with Fates Warning and Dream Theater). The ryche was great. They played classics like "The Lady Wore Black", "Take Hold Of The Flame", "NM156", "Walk In The Shadows", "Revolution Calling", "Eyes Of A Stranger", "Jet City Woman" ,"Empire" and many more. It was a great show, Tate still has it.