Question about Communic

ashaman7122

Crazy on a ship of fools
Dec 11, 2002
I really feel like I'm missing something here, so I've come to the masses...

On Waves Of Visual Decay, there's only 7 songs reflected on the disc, but there are 9 legitimate tracks (and songs).

I've checked the bands website and both NB label sites (Ger and USA), but I don't see any listing for "bonus" or "hidden" tracks.

Anyone have any poop on these 2 mystery songs?

Rock on!

I noticed the same thing on my Communic cd. Not real sure as to why it is though. At first I thought it may have been numerous parts to a single song but that's not the case because all the songs are seperate tracks by themselves. I would kinda like to know about this as well.

Apparently, there is a limited edition that comes with demo versions of "Conspiracy in Mind" and "Ocean Bed." I guess that's what you have.

I don't have the metal tin, but those two songs are on my CD as well and they are on the first album. Both versions are great, but I prefer the ones on the first album.

For the new disc, "Waves of ...", there are a limited version available in Europe with 2 bonus tracks (demo recordings of songs that appeared on the debut). For some reason beyond our control those 2 also appear on the regular US version, but are not mentioned on the tracklisting. Just be happy they are there :)

c.

Yep...Conspiracy and Ocean are exactly what they are.

And it's exactly like Claus said...no mention in the booklet anywhere...but there they are! Two tracks of metal goodness just sitting there shrouded in mystery.

OK...enough coffee for me...

Thanks for the help everyone...

Rock on!

For the new disc, "Waves of ...", there are a limited version available in Europe with 2 bonus tracks (demo recordings of songs that appeared on the debut). For some reason beyond our control those 2 also appear on the regular US version, but are not mentioned on the tracklisting. Just be happy they are there :)

c.

I am quite happy with the unlisted bonus tracks. :heh: No complaints here.