Question about December Souls Reissue

MadTinus said:
Oh come on, the fact that it's an unsupported release doesn't automatically mean it's ugly, the image itself doesn't look bad at all I think, pretty cool even, it just shouldn't have been used for this purpose..

I just don't like how it's trying to be Katatonic, but it fails imo...
Like someone before said, it's more Children of Bodom than Katatonia

MadTinus said:
Oh come on, the fact that it's an unsupported release doesn't automatically mean it's ugly, the image itself doesn't look bad at all I think, pretty cool even, it just shouldn't have been used for this purpose..

yeah.. i agree its a cool cover and all .. but again.. i don't think it fits Katatonia at all.. i go along with some that put that better as a CoB cover art..

well.. Dance of December Souls cover art itself isn't that good anyways.. lolz.. i guess that was the main reason for that new cover.. :loco:

Soundjunkie said:
yeah, i got the edition with the poster and the postcards. Found a copy at JB. I live in Brisbane, Queensland. i found TD, LFDGD, VE and the TGCD all at JB but no DO, BMD and only that stupid reissue of DODS. although there is a 2cd release i have seen around that has BMD and DO as one package. its slightly in the dodge factor tho.
My friend has that MD and DO as one package cd. If I remember rightly it was an official release. But the cover looked a bit shit because they just layered the DO cover image on the BMD image. What do you think is doggy about it?

Silent paragon said:
My friend has that MD and DO as one package cd. If I remember rightly it was an official release. But the cover looked a bit shit because they just layered the DO cover image on the BMD image. What do you think is doggy about it?
Well for one, the cover as you said is stupid. Random overlay. It’s just better to own each separately. They are vastly different anyways.