Question about Merchandise Stands for PPUSA17?

Fixxer315

May 4, 2012
Aside from catching Nighwish/Kamelot in 2012, this will be my first time seeing the Wednesday and Thursday datesf or PPUSA, and I was wondering if there was going to be the full set of merchandise stands that there are for the Friday/Saturday dates.

Negative. All of the bands performing on Fri & Sat are arriving on Thursday. That said, some of the bands from Wed/Thurs that stay for the entire fest will have their merch available on Fri/Sat.

Thanks for the prompt response, but I guess I was not as clear as I could have been in the question. I'm referring to the vendor tables downstairs. Will there be the full complement of tables on the first two days?

Traditionally those tables are exclusively Friday/Saturday. I'm not sure any of the folks running tables have the juice to do 4 whole days. I have to imagine that it's going to be the same this year. I, however, am not the bossman.

Thanks very much. It's just as well, because if the vendor's room was open all four days, I'd probably go even more insane with spending than I normally do at the event :)

Reactions: NorseBlood