Question about the ehtnics of Car

Mexican beer = best cheap shit

Tastes like Mexican pussy, believe you me. Skunky and wrong, MM-HMM. [/Slingblade]

NADatar said:
Also, imported beer technically isn't an import. Most of those are brewed in America by one of the big brewers, under the "special supervision" of a brewmaster from Heineken, Beck's, St. Pauli's Girl, etc. Only the recipe itself is imported really.

I think to actually say "imported" they have to be made in Canada though, or somthing?

Thats what Sapporo and Guiness do at least.

KILL TULLY said:
I think to actually say "imported" they have to be made in Canada though, or somthing?

Thats what Sapporo and Guiness do at least.
haha, how gay. I didn't know that. It's all a bunch of bullshit anyhow, I drink what I drink because I like the taste. :kickass:

Tully, forgive me for assuming you are a beer n00b, I guess
I just find it hard to believe people actually drink a lot of beer and read about it, yet still go back to Bud... :zombie:
But hey, you know, its all a matter of taste.... if you're happy with your bud, then what can I say: be merry :cool:

Ok goddamit it's ST Pauli Girl, no possesive involved, St. Pauli is a red light district, not an actual St.

Bud is ok for what it is, a refreshing beverage best served cold on a hot day, bubbly and mildly alcoholic. Michelob...now we've got a problem. Tastes like soap.

But the fact is, the US today has a number of quality, easily available brews, so really, the stereotype that american beer sucks is no longer valid.

Chromatose said:
yeah, Avery is domestic, correct? Nothing sucky there (for the most part)

Yeah, but that is craft/micro, which is the only way to go if you actually wanna enjoy your beer. Yes, there is a time and place for Buttweiser and it's when you're at a college party with a bunch of sluts and just wanna get shitfaced and feed the wimmenz "inoffensive" (ironic) beer.

It's like drinking Gordon's Vodka rather than Grey Goose or Belvedere. Or some blended whiskey scraped from the bottom of 128 barrels rather than some Dalmore 12/21 Single Malt, Woodford Reserve, etc.

Doomcifer said:
Yeah, but that is craft/micro, which is the only way to go if you actually wanna enjoy your beer. Yes, there is a time and place for Buttweiser and it's when you're at a college party with a bunch of sluts and just wanna get shitfaced and feed the wimmenz "inoffensive" (ironic) beer.

It's like drinking Gordon's Vodka rather than Grey Goose or Belvedere. Or some blended whiskey scraped from the bottom of 128 barrels rather than some Dalmore 12/21 Single Malt, Woodford Reserve, etc.

haha :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

and btw, micro breweries in the US rule!

I got fucking hammered last night, and now I'm fixin to eat a lot of ham.

Bay of Pigs.

Am I in the right thread?