Question about the ehtnics of Car

KILL TULLY said:
PS: Don't treat me like some beer noob because my opinion is different from yours. =( Assholes.
"Try Stella Artois Tully!" gimee a break...
it's not only about Stella Artois, about every beer in the world tastes better than Budweiser. I thought Coors light or black label were pretty good until I drank Hoegarden, Stella Artois, Gryphon, McAuslan, Tremblay, Alexander's Keith. I don't really care for prices, cause I rarely drink to get drunk. In that case, I would buy a 28 pack of Laurentide :D

Reign in Acai said:
Do you think for one moment that the fucks in your signature gif are dancing to crudweiser? They are dancing in celebration of the heathen ale of the God's.
hahaha

Stella is not very good, but it's inoffensively okay. Heineken blows, but I don't really like lagers. Except Beck's and Sam Adams, but even those aren't on my OMG AWESOME list really.

Sam Adams is definitely the best big American brewery, which isn't really saying much. But they do craft a good ale, I've just grown tired of it lately. They have lots of special brews and one-offs and shit, pretty cool.

AsModEe said:
it's not only about Stella Artois, about every beer in the world tastes better than Budweiser. I thought Coors light or black label were pretty good until I drank Hoegarden, Stella Artois, Gryphon, McAuslan, Tremblay, Alexander's Keith. I don't really care for prices, cause I rarely drink to get drunk. In that case, I would buy a 28 pack of Laurentide :D

The entire point is that I drink (untill this gay OUI) A LOT of different types of beer, and read A LOT about it. I'm not in the situation of "Budweiser is good because I've never had real 'good' beer", as you seem to think.

Rick's red isn't bad either. When I go to a resto bar they usually have molson dry, labatt blue or rick's red mugs and I always choose rick red's.

KILL TULLY said:
The entire point is that I drink (untill this gay OUI) A LOT of different types of beer, and read A LOT about it. I'm not in the situation of "Budweiser is good because I've never had real 'good' beer", as you seem to think.
"until this gay oui" ???? <---- what?

Cool then if you tried a lot of beer... but didn't you find out that bud pretty much tastes like water compared to some other beers?

there is defientelly something in Budweiser ... some McD's style something ... because everytime I drink one bottle ... it is the fastest buzz ever.

My main pet peeve is people that rag on beers like Budweiser and drink shit like Killians. That drives me up a wall, and basically is the reason I stand by Bud.

Those are the type of people you can easily convince that Genesee Cream Ale is a good, craft beer. (Which is an awsome thing to do, by the way).

KILL TULLY said:
My main pet peeve is people that rag on beers like Budweiser and drink shit like Killians. That drives me up a wall, and basically is the reason I stand by Bud.
Big Import v. Big Domestic then, I gotcha. There are a lot of shit imports, I agree with you there. I don't have a problem with Killian's, but I don't love them or anything.

Shit yeah! What I've tried anyhow, Unibroue being the one that really sticks with me. :kickass:

For what it's worth, the worst beer I've ever had was Indian. Brahma WTF. :ill:

NADatar said:
Big Import v. Big Domestic then, I gotcha. There are a lot of shit imports, I agree with you there. I don't have a problem with Killian's, but I don't love them or anything.

Nah, Big Domestic Vs. Beer-pretending-to-be-good-catering-to-idiots. Killians is made by Coors, along with Blue Moon.

KILL TULLY said:
Nah, Big Domestic Vs. Beer-pretending-to-be-good-catering-to-idiots. Killians is made by Coors, along with Blue Moon.
There is no doubt in my mind that Red Hook, particularly their ESB, is MUUUUUUUUCH better than Budwiper, even though they are both brewed by Analhouser-Bush.

Also, imported beer technically isn't an import. Most of those are brewed in America by one of the big brewers, under the "special supervision" of a brewmaster from Heineken, Beck's, St. Pauli's Girl, etc. Only the recipe itself is imported really.