Question about the ehtnics of Car

@Nad ... oh man, the Elise ...

@theladies ... I love my car and sometimes use it as an equalizer ... if a certain lady is way too "wow, nice car" and just always drools about it, and there have been a few, ... I know she is not for me.

I recently purchased my first car. Pretty much the girliest car you can get - a Kia Picanto :oops:. I wanted a new car though, and it was just about the cheapest one around (not that I looked into it much, tbh).

Pfft. A massive chunk of metal housing exploding gasoline.

Dream car= Whatever can get me around for a low price. I'm currently driving a 1997 mazda 626 which works fine.

Reign in Acai said:
$20 Shoes
$4300 Car
$ Poncho's giveaway wardrobe

Fuck materialism.I'll put my money towards things I actually enjoy. Like Music, Food, and beer. :)

sir. you muchly redeemed yourself here. :D

THough with shoes: I have a $130 dollar pair of boots that i'll be wearing for the next 8 years because the shoes wear out in 6 months :p

mustang gt is the all-time performance bargain aside from *maybe* the mid-90s Z28 but i dont know anyone in their right mind who would drive one of those - instant stigma along with the instant break-down.
new mustang gt has 300 hp for around $26000. my fag neighbor's boss's mercedes has 300 hp......and costs $101,000.

I've never thought of Mustangs as redneck. I've never thought of CARS as redneck, rednecks drive trucks. Big ones. Loud ones. Rebel flag flyin' ones.

Europeans thinking American beer = low on alcohol or taste = oldest and gayest thing ever at this point.

Our beer > your beer.

Its almost as gay as Americans who are all anti-Bud and stuff, saying shit like "BUD IS FOR GHEY I PREFERZ TEH KILLIANZ IRIZH REDXZ LOLZ!"

90% of what I drink comes from either California or the UK. So if the whole planet essploded except for those two places, Scotland (for my booze), and Thailand (for my hookers), I'd be okay with it.

Hey lurch/zod/gugs/other real men who DRIVE, I kept up with an EVO tonight, he almost lost it around a turn but I was still accelerating at 89mph. Technically speaking, them shitz should hand me my ass no problem:

Me: 227hp 217tq
EVO: 286hp 289tq

:headbang:

I am steadfast in my "Buddweiser gets such an undeserved bad rap by people who want to pretend they like good beer" stance. Its fucking refreshing and good on a hot summer day/bbq, its cheap, and it tastes fucking better then all the false beers everyone THINKS are good beer because they have no damn idea what they are talking about + they think expensive must = better then what the common man drinks (Killians, Stella, etc.).

/rant

No, Budweiser is fucking terrible. It tastes like shit and dehydrates like no other beer I've witnessed. It's not even ironically bad, like a beer like Hamm's or Falstaff. It's just piss.

Bud Light, well okay. I'll drink that on occasion, like at a picnic or soccer match or something.

Yeah, I would take Mexican spew like Pacifico or Modelo if I want a cheap bullshit do-nothing refreshing beer.

Haha indeed. Bud light fucking dehydrates you as if you are being skinned alive by a samoan tribe led by Albert Fish. It's 95% water, 5% bile. It literally takes a 24 pack to get drunk. Just spend the extra damn 5 bucks and buy yourself a pack of something respectable. For cheap beer I recommend coors and good ole "sol". Viva la Mexico.