Question about the ehtnics of Car

KILL TULLY said:
I am steadfast in my "Buddweiser gets such an undeserved bad rap by people who want to pretend they like good beer" stance. Its fucking refreshing and good on a hot summer day/bbq, its cheap, and it tastes fucking better then all the false beers everyone THINKS are good beer because they have no damn idea what they are talking about + they think expensive must = better then what the common man drinks (Killians, Stella, etc.).

/rant

Uh no. I know exactly what I'm talking about, and you sir, need to open your taste buds to something with an actual flavor.
Budweiser may be refreshing, but its only refreshing because its similarity to water. It has nothing! No aroma, no thickness, nothing that is interesting about this beer.
Budwieser reminds me places like Applebees or TGI Fridays where the food is so blend and midiocre... Bud is a terrible beer, the reason its so
popular in Europe, is because European people like to drink pillsners and Bud
is the only Lagger (yes its a lagger!!!) that tastes like pillsner
and doesn't make them feel "full"
Thats the reason people over there prefer Bud.
I'm sorry Tully, but Bud is probably one of the worst beers in the universe.
If you like refreshing beers, you need to try Stella Artois or Flying Dog Lager
those are still "light" and refreshing, yet with good flavor.

oh, and if you try those, and you still like Bud, then good for you :)
I'm just venting about domestic shit beers here :D
i

NADatar said:
Hey lurch/zod/gugs/other real men who DRIVE, I kept up with an EVO tonight, he almost lost it around a turn but I was still accelerating at 89mph. Technically speaking, them shitz should hand me my ass no problem:

Me: 227hp 217tq
EVO: 286hp 289tq

:headbang:

Evo's are nice and fast but they have the aerodynamics of a fridge, and a lot of posers drive them ... it's all about the driver don't forget.
I fuck with people sometimes too, not pick on them, but I like to blow by some ricer in my 115hp nippon nipper ... and in turns, they stand no chance.

KILL TULLY said:
I am steadfast in my "Buddweiser gets such an undeserved bad rap by people who want to pretend they like good beer" stance. Its fucking refreshing and good on a hot summer day/bbq, its cheap, and it tastes fucking better then all the false beers everyone THINKS are good beer because they have no damn idea what they are talking about + they think expensive must = better then what the common man drinks (Killians, Stella, etc.).

/rant
man, if you think Budweiser tastes as good as Stella Artois, you truly deserve to die.

Dead_Lioness said:
Uh no. I know exactly what I'm talking about, and you sir, need to open your taste buds to something with an actual flavor.
Budweiser may be refreshing, but its only refreshing because its similarity to water. It has nothing! No aroma, no thickness, nothing that is interesting about this beer.
Budwieser reminds me places like Applebees or TGI Fridays where the food is so blend and midiocre... Bud is a terrible beer, the reason its so
popular in Europe, is because European people like to drink pillsners and Bud
is the only Lagger (yes its a lagger!!!) that tastes like pillsner
and doesn't make them feel "full"
Thats the reason people over there prefer Bud.
I'm sorry Tully, but Bud is probably one of the worst beers in the universe.
If you like refreshing beers, you need to try Stella Artois or Flying Dog Lager
those are still "light" and refreshing, yet with good flavor.

oh, and if you try those, and you still like Bud, then good for you :)
I'm just venting about domestic shit beers here :D
i

Gee Karen, you and I have so much in common!

This is what I always order, and it's fantastic!

HonGrlChk_det.jpg

Haha.. I was having this discussion around this Applebees whatnot a few days ago in chef school. I also agree that applebees is wretched, but apparantly, according to the fellows I school with who have eaten/worked at a variety of Applebees across the nation, all tend to agree that East Coast applebees are absolute trash, where as when you move west, they turn out to be a great dining experience! This is likely to do with each region being an independently operated chain, or something of the sort.

i never understand people who go eat at Aplebees, Sizzler, TGIF's ... etc.

the meals, when all is said and done, end up being more expensive than eating at a proper restaurant.

Applebee's > TGIF > eating boogers > Sizzler
Dead_Lioness said:
Nad, can I be included as a real woman who DRIVE? :zombie:
Yes, but only if you like 'vettes because of their superior performance, and not because they are "cool." :loco:

lurch70 said:
Ugly Car ... hmm ... the Pontiak Aztek wins hands down
Agreed.

Dream car? Any car... with Angelina Jolie giving me road head as I drive.

What kind of car a person drives, doesn't change how I view them. I just don't find car ownership to be an accurate indicator of personality type.

Zod

AsModEe said:
man, if you think Budweiser tastes as good as Stella Artois, you truly deserve to die.

Stella Artois is gaygaygay. Thats for sure. No better or worse then Buddweiser.
"Wife Beater"

Alstrome Brothers Opinion > all of yours, anyways.

Most beer aficianados I know very much agree with my stance, and know there is a time and place for Buddweiser. Sorry if you're all stupid ='(.

PS: Don't treat me like some beer noob because my opinion is different from yours. =( Assholes.
"Try Stella Artois Tully!" gimee a break...

Conspicuously Absent said:
i never said such a thing. I just said Heineken tastes like watered down piss/puke/garbage/bar rag/semen in a can

Fixed.

(not that you like Heinekin, haha, I have no idea.)

I'm still going to say Wychwood Brewery's "Fiddler's Elbow" is the creme de la creme of cerveza. For $3.19 a bottle, you can sit back, have a couple of these bad boys, and be sent back in your rocking chair with a hip moving sensation. Do you think for one moment that the fucks in your signature gif are dancing to crudweiser? They are dancing in celebration of the heathen ale of the God's.