Question about the ehtnics of Car

bikes>>>walking>motorcycles>>>mass transit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cars

if i was rich, id buy vintage porsches, just so i could work on them. working on cars is fun for me. driving them is actually quite annoying. traffic laws and the safety of others calls into question any kind of sporty driving. i cant imagine driving a new $90,000 porsche. what a waste. now, if i had access to a track.....

dorian gray said:
corvettes. nah, youre not wierd. kinda redneck though hahaha

I know, thats the reaction I'm getting from a lot of my American
friends here, which is funny because "back home" Vettes are considered to be "high class"
Funny how some cars change their status in different places... ;)

but I still love them... they're so damn good looking.

you probably love their long hood :loco:

but seriously, Corvettes are almost always driven by some guy in his 40's - 50's that always wanted one when he was young but could not get one.

that Z06 is an exotic killer though

Dead_Lioness said:
I know, thats the reaction I'm getting from a lot of my American
friends here, which is funny because "back home" Vettes are considered to be "high class"
Funny how some cars change their status in different places... ;)

but I still love them... they're so damn good looking.
yeh, also in europe Budweiser was like 4 euro a bottle at the market. imported = special to a lot of folks.

05.lotus.elise.500.jpg

I really REALLY want one of these.

I don't date girls that drive trucks. You look like an idiot, knock it off. Also girls that drive American cars are looked upon with disdain. I'm picky. :dopey:

Never cared about cars. Never will. Does it have wheels? Does it drive? Ok, good enough for me.

Guys in ridiculously expensive cars are usually bad drivers and annoy the crap out of me by blasting music so loud just to make people in the street turn around for them. They most likely have other shortcomings - both mentally and physically - if they need a car as a status and phallic symbol... Guys like that make me laugh, not go 'wow'.

^ haha yeah I somewhat agree with Maren on that one...
those guys who drive those RRREEEAAALLLYYY expenssive cars
have a certain line of clothing too, that I can't stand.... lol

anyhoo:

Speaking of redneck:

MajestikMøøse said:
A chick once told me that she'd fuck anyone with a mustang.

I want to get a mustang and then show up at her house.

Mustang are **the** most rednecks cars ever!
and you guys told me my corvette is?!
:erk:

its so redneck it has a huge word at the back of it
just in case some hick will forget what kind of car he's looking at.

I drive an '85 Ford Laser Hatchback, that pretty much sums up anything I have to say on the subject of cars.

Except that I hate Commodores.