Question about the upcoming opeth shows

Myrkgraven

New Metal Member
Apr 11, 2005
hey, i was just woundering if anyone could tell me how long opeth set will be at the Sounds of the underground shows? i love opeth (moreso the older stuff but it'd be awesome to see them live) but the nearest show is 4-5 hours away. me and some friends do a metal roadtrip each summer, but in this case, theres no other good band on the bill, ecxept for Strapping young lad i wouldnt mind seeing. so can anyone tell me how long their set is? cause it has to be worth it for the long travel.

ps: in case it matters, i'll be going to the mississauga show.

45 minutes probably. Sorry, dont know. Dont think anyone knows.

Opeth released their Candycorn EP though. Its much better than Deliverance and Damnation.

Longinus said:
Opeth released their Candycorn EP though. Its much better than Deliverance and Damnation.

Longinus jumps on the 4-month-old joke bandwagon....and it's still hilarious! Ha! ha! ha! ha!

nah dude, I'm just kidding, you still suck. :)

I got a question. I went to check the Sound of the Underground Tour dates. I live on the West Coast in California. I was on Opeth.com and saw that they play here in California, but that date is not posted on the Official Sound of the Underground Tour website. Does this mean that they just haven't updated the tour dates, or does it mean that Opeth is going to do their own full set?