Question for guitar freaks!

NicodemiX said:
I'd get a POD XT but I don't have the money, and the footswitch costs almost as much as the damn thing itself.

*wishes he had enough money to build a rack effects system*
i made 100 bucks shoveling snow here, just imagine how mcuh you cna make shoveling in the middle of nowhere in canada, the snow is prob like 2 feet high though and youll have to shovel like 50 acres worth of snow for one job
but think off the multi effects while your doing it and you cna start working harder!
:D

hahaha, we're all lazy here and have snowplows to remove snow for us.

besides, i live on a campus, where the hell am I going to find driveways to shovel? :p

alexseretis said:
I'm ready to buy a guitar multi effect but haven't decided yet on what I should buy. I need a quite good one, not extremely complex to deal with and with the heavier sound I can get. I really find it difficult to decide between the following :

Digitech RP 200
Digitech RP 300
Digitech RP2000
Boss ME 33
Boss ME 8

I know that Digitech RP2000 and Boss ME 8 are older models but it seems to me that they have more effects than the newer ones that I'm writing above...I want to add that I've already checked Boss GT6 which seems one of the best in the market but it has so many parameters and choices that i think it is too difficult for me to handle....

errrrr.... when was this thread started? lol

ummm, hey man, save your money and buy a better amp that you can get good sound out of (no im not talking about a marshall) i have a peavey 5150 and it slaughters. The triple x is good too, but i like my 5150 more. But - to each his own on amps, get what you want, just get a good amp first :D with the right amp you'll be able to get 1000 different sounds out of it and it'll be a while before you even think about getting an effects unit.

ALthough I am not really a guitar player, I use the ZOOM 606 and it's bass equivilent for my project studio and they both sound amazing and are really easy to use. cheap also 100 for each unit.

tri axis into eventide for delay pitch shifter, into bbe into strategy 500 into 4 4x12's. I krush u.:headbang:

For home practice, Mesa .22 caliber with an old Yam spx -90 does the trick. just picked up a road king, no effects needed, amp of the century.

Reverand Joint Smoker said:
tri axis into eventide for delay pitch shifter, into bbe into strategy 500 into 4 4x12's. I krush u.:headbang:

For home practice, Mesa .22 caliber with an old Yam spx -90 does the trick. just picked up a road king, no effects needed, amp of the century.

road king? fuck you in the ass my friend... fuck you in the ass...

yeah, but when you mod a mesa they sound like tha shizay, otherwise they are just ... meh...

better than a fucking marshall though, i hate the tsl, i dont know why... it could probably be good if i spent a little more time on one.

NicodemiX said:
Anyone with a road king should be murdered and then have their wills illegally modifed so that their amps are sent to me. :p

who i will then murder in turn and not bother at all about that will bullshit...

can you say "robbery gone wrong" muahahahahahahahahahaha and if they catch me i'll get off on manslaughter by saying that i was defending my life - and your court system will believe me because canadians are stupid.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NicodemiX said:
naw, if you attack a robber in your own home here with say... a baseball bat, you can get assault with a weapon. Its pretty gay.

yeah, no shit that's gay - if i was a judge i'd be like...

"wait, you - the robber - are suing him - the peaceful homeowner - for assault when YOU BROKE INTO HIS FUCKING HOUSE?!?!?! GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL!!!!!!!!! DO NOT PASS GO!!!! DO NOT FUCKING COLLECT 200 GODDAMN DOLLARS - NOW GO BE SOME FAT MEXICAN'S BITCH!!!!!!!

They say they only made/make/ 250 of them. I dunno, seems to be an awful lot of them floating around. 2600 smackers, that was a moment of sure weakness. I almost feal guilty,...........almost. Traded my rectumfrier in on it, it was a crappy amp. That little .22 caliber 1X12 is a freakin monster. That pre amped into my power amp is about the best rhythm sound there is, possibly the coolest small amp there is too. :hotjump:

They say they only made/make/ 250 of them. I dunno, seems to be an awful lot of them floating around. 2600 smackers, that was a moment of sure weakness. I almost feal guilty,...........almost. Traded my rectumfrier in on it, it was a crappy amp. That little .22 caliber 1X12 is a freakin monster. That pre amped into my power amp is about the best rhythm sound there is, possibly the coolest small amp there is too. :hotjump:

the hell they only made 250 road kings, i see them everywhere - i've probably seen over 30 in va alone!

did you get the combo or the stack version?

A couple friends at a local music store told me that, Mine's the head version, the combo was almost 4 grand, and I ain't payin the extra $$$ for a 20 dollar wooden box with some speakers. Bad enough it was over 2600 with the footswitch. Sure is a sweetheart though, been looking for years for an amp like this. Any of you guys see any .22 caliber Mesas around for sale let me know pleez.

A couple friends at a local music store told me that, Mine's the head version, the combo was almost 4 grand, and I ain't payin the extra $$$ for a 20 dollar wooden box with some speakers. Bad enough it was over 2600 with the footswitch. Sure is a sweetheart though, been looking for years for an amp like this. Any of you guys see any .22 caliber Mesas around for sale let me know pleez.

likewise if you ever run into a good (really good) condition used esp h-307 let me know

yeah, that is bullshit - i wouldn't pay that fucking much for the combo - just get a cabinet - what cab are you running now?

i have 4 of the older mesa 4x12's with the grate on the front, forget the model name, and a couple marshall cabs. Have 1 rivera sub-woofer and looking at #2 to balance it out. Jesus I have a ton of high end shit and don't even play out anymore, I need to get a band going again.